23:39, Tue 9 Jan
I phone usually late in the day. The staff who answer are great and I’m usually sorted in a couple of minutes.Ticket on the phone job done.

Is the online stuff still ticketmaster?
23:44, Tue 9 Jan
eticketing.co.uk
Not sure if that's ticketmaster or not mate ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:14, Wed 10 Jan
generalBlue
eticketing.co.uk
Not sure if that's ticketmaster or not mate ?

It's same organisation...
Used by loads of clubs... wonder if the problems are widespread?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:47, Wed 10 Jan
generalBlue
It's a shambles.
See the other thread ( " the e ticketing website ....." )
I've just bought mine but no option to buy the seat next to me which is also mine.
And as you rightly say why no print at home option ?
It's effing garbage !!

Last time I bought a cup ticket (Cardiff?) the print at home option was more expensive than having it posted. £1.50 v £1.
10:49, Wed 10 Jan
That is true 😁.
My ticket was £12.50 but cost £15.59 with postal and booking fees. That’s poor
Tony Fantastico
11:08, Wed 10 Jan
Sheep2
generalBlue
It's a shambles.
See the other thread ( " the e ticketing website ....." )
I've just bought mine but no option to buy the seat next to me which is also mine.
And as you rightly say why no print at home option ?
It's effing garbage !!

Last time I bought a cup ticket (Cardiff?) the print at home option was more expensive than having it posted. £1.50 v £1.

Another component of the farce 😎

Just for the record, none of my criticism is aimed at Blues' ticket office staff.
They work hard and provide very good customer service. It feels sometimes that they ned additional staff to cope with demand but they are very polite and efficient.
For example a lad called Will has recently been very helpful and I know the office is very busy handling a relatively high volume of enquiries.
The eticketing system doesn't help those staff and our owners need to explore alternative methods to eticketing.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:18, Wed 10 Jan
no print at home option must be massively frustrating for the ticket office also

having to print and post thousands of tickets

total farce these days
11:22, Wed 10 Jan
Would think most have ticket sent to phone nowadays. Immediate.

Last one I bought had the option to print from the email as well. Don’t know if/why they would have stopped that.
12:13, Wed 10 Jan
Mister Mutley
Would think most have ticket sent to phone nowadays. Immediate.

Last one I bought had the option to print from the email as well. Don’t know if/why they would have stopped that.

I haven't tested it but this is the current information on the on line system... where it mentions "Ticketfast" print at home... ???

"TICKETING INFORMATION & FEES
Admin fees
For home and away match tickets

£1.00 per ticket admin fee for online orders

Delivery fees
£1.00 per order for 1st class post

TicketFast print at home are charged at 55p per ticket and collection from the KOP Ticket Office, where available, is free of charge

Memberships
Please keep an eye on www.bcfc.com for further details

Payment fees
There are no additional card payment fees"
14:26, Wed 10 Jan
Postage is £2
Tony Fantastico
14:33, Wed 10 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Postage is £2

So the info' page is wrong!

Guess its wrong on print at home too...
14:44, Wed 10 Jan
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
Postage is £2

So the info' page is wrong!

Guess its wrong on print at home too...
Is for the Hull game mate
Tony Fantastico
08:41, Thu 11 Jan
NouCamp
no print at home option must be massively frustrating for the ticket office also

having to print and post thousands of tickets

total farce these days
Had a digital ticket and receipt come through this morning telling me I’ve paid £14.50 when I paid £15.50. And should have had the option of paying £13.50 as I didn’t need postage as I’ve now got a digital ticket. Even though I prefer paper tickets. It’s nuts
Tony Fantastico
20:23, Thu 11 Jan
Ticket site working now with all seats available and print at home (digital) an option. Fill your boots.
20:30, Thu 11 Jan
I ended up doing it over the phone Tuesday afternoon after giving up online. Fair play, they arrived in the post this morning!