00:36, Wed 10 Jan

A fascinating watch. Hard to believe when we see the player in front of us, how hyped he was at Forest.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:38, Wed 10 Jan
I might be wrong, but he unfortunately looks like the typical ‘got loads of talent but isn’t interested in the sport’ kind of player.
Dong Ren Out.
00:47, Wed 10 Jan
Let's have another look at him under TM.
01:11, Wed 10 Jan
That’s my feeling although not massively confident it will change
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
02:19, Wed 10 Jan
It's the Herman Munster hair cut !
07:13, Wed 10 Jan
He’s cack ! Smells of a panic signing just to bolster numbers. I genuinely think he’s one of the worst players I’ve seen in the last few years.
07:20, Wed 10 Jan
Feel he needs a simple game plan… and he is a right winger not a centre forward

Hopefully Tony can get a tune out of him
07:20, Wed 10 Jan
His only footballing attribute is that he can run , quickly...

Nothing else really.... His final ball into the box is like one of my drives off the tee.....
08:25, Wed 10 Jan
Old Renshaw
His only footballing attribute is that he can run , quickly...

Nothing else really.... His final ball into the box is like one of my drives off the tee.....

Absolutely this. The only game where i've left thinking he did alright was the Ipswich game and that was because he pressed quite well.
shd
08:38, Wed 10 Jan
Bluemarc81

A fascinating watch. Hard to believe when we see the player in front of us, how hyped he was at Forest.

Do all Scottish people really talk like that with no punctuation or feeling in their voice ?
Was he on a timescale when it was recorded?
I don't rate him but to be fair to him, he has put approximately 4 or 5 excellent balls into the box this season, but our players don't tend to gamble on getting on the end of it... perhaps because Burke is crossing it... 😅
Hopefully Tone will send him back

Look at his CV and stats
I do think there can be a role for him, at least to stretch play. Though if we could send him back and use that money on other players, I would do so.
10:06, Wed 10 Jan
Can't see him featuring much under Mowbray as he'll want players who at least have some potential of being comfortable on the ball.

Burke's touch is atrocious and his passing is woeful as well - I'm surprised he played so much under Rooney tbh.

Get him gone.
10:11, Wed 10 Jan
I don't rate him but to be fair to him, he has put approximately 4 or 5 excellent balls into the box this season, but our players don't tend to gamble on getting on the end of it... perhaps because Burke is crossing it... 😅

To also be fair to him, i don't think he actually lacks effort. When fans complain about him not covering back etc i genuinely think that it hasn't occurred to his non-footballing brain to do so.