10:13, Wed 10 Jan
No, he definitely tries, he is just empty upstairs, only seems to be able to play the way he's facing, his understanding of space on the pitch and how to use his pace and power is abysmal, can't fault his effort though.
Happy Clapper
10:14, Wed 10 Jan
Yep, he’s certainly not lazy. He’s just stupid.
10:16, Wed 10 Jan
Longelo and Burke are bellwethers for TM

If he gets a tune out of those two then we know we have someone special.
10:19, Wed 10 Jan

🌟
10:20, Wed 10 Jan
There's a player in Longelo, as we have seen in spells, I think he'll be fine when called upon under Wor Tony.

Burke needs several heavy courses of performance enhancing drugs and a brain transplant, the poor kid, David Copperfield would struggle with him.
Happy Clapper
10:25, Wed 10 Jan
Le Mod
No, he definitely tries, he is just empty upstairs, only seems to be able to play the way he's facing, his understanding of space on the pitch and how to use his pace and power is abysmal, can't fault his effort though.

I thought this too. No lack of effort or desire, just a lack of any sort of footballing nous or intelligence.
Is a good athlete and can shift, that's about it.
Up the feckin Blues
10:39, Wed 10 Jan
Bluesince62
Le Mod

I thought this too. No lack of effort or desire, just a lack of any sort of footballing nous or intelligence.
Is a good athlete and can shift, that's about it.

Hopefully we will see him used better now though - he does okay where he has a clear role that limits how much reading of the game he has to do, which I don't think he got with Rooney.
10:41, Wed 10 Jan
Anyone with social media that sees the food portions he eats with Megan McKenna there's no wonder he can't be arsed. Nothing like a good bit of good nutrition for a professional sportsman.
11:07, Wed 10 Jan
Watching that it seems to me like he’s got this attitude that after a few weeks at a club he gets bored and just wants to drift through life pick up a pay packet , you csnt have the same problem at every club without it coming back on to top he players attitude he just wants to drift through his career picking up a wage d he don’t care where it takes him as long as a club will buy him and pay him at blues his attitude is very poor not once can I say I’ve seen him play well even for one half of a game .sorry for being blunt but he’s awfull player and I’ve seen some rubbish in my time watching blues but he’s one of the worst
11:08, Wed 10 Jan
Thongs

Surely you're not comparing Longelo to Burke. Longelo is already a far better player. He's had some good games for us, particularly towards the end of JE's reign.

I actually think that, afforded game time, Longelo will improve the most under Mowbray.
11:12, Wed 10 Jan
Longelo is the type of player that needs coaching through games. Hopefully if long plays on the left hand side of cb that’ll help when we are defending the Tilton

He’s got a bit of ability but just cant seem to concentrate for 90 mins. Switches off far too much for a defender
11:12, Wed 10 Jan
Old Renshaw
His only footballing attribute is that he can run , quickly...

Nothing else really.... His final ball into the box is like one of my drives off the tee.....

he's got a great leap, wins a lot in the air out wide
11:16, Wed 10 Jan
NouCamp
Old Renshaw
His only footballing attribute is that he can run , quickly...

Nothing else really.... His final ball into the box is like one of my drives off the tee.....

he's got a great leap, wins a lot in the air out wide

Even then though he likes to jump way, way too early. Every time
11:17, Wed 10 Jan
Don’t think he’s got an attitude as such, just don’t think he’s got the mentality or ability

Burkes done a couple of good things and put a couple of decent balls across goal. I think that’s what he’s good for so we need to get him in that sort of position

I think in general though he’s crap

Great at tik toks
11:17, Wed 10 Jan
He’s got decent hang time tbf, his ears must flap