09:08, Thu 11 Jan
foghorn leghorn
Loan Hogan to Sheffield.
Send Burke back.
Sell JJ and go all out for Whittaker from Plymouth

Suspect if we could send Burke back we already would have.
Absolutely zero chance of signing Whitaker.

The biggest issue for us (as ever) is getting players off the books who are either a) big earners who don't contribute as such, b) towards the end of their careers, c) both.

We should be looking to move Hogan, Juke, Etheridge on. The wages alone would be £60k, which would free up the move for Nketiah 😅
09:30, Thu 11 Jan
El Mayor
foghorn leghorn
Loan Hogan to Sheffield.
Send Burke back.
Sell JJ and go all out for Whittaker from Plymouth

Suspect if we could send Burke back we already would have.

Much as it pains me to say it but I agree, We'll be lumbered for the season

Wouldn't be surprised if its the same with Hogan
I think they will all stay and pick up the money. There's about 11 players we can get rid of but not until summer.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
We’re being linked with Isaac Hayden from Newcastle now.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
11:43, Thu 11 Jan
Hmm no thanks, similar to Bielik
12:57, Thu 11 Jan
I imagine a few clubs are having a look at Rumarn Burrell. 17 goals in 20 games for Cove Rangers in Scottish Div1 this season.

He’s 23 and from Birmingham. Been with several English clubs including Coventry, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Middlesbrough, Bradford and never really broke through but seems to be happening for him now.

Could be that he’s now found his level, if so a jump to the championship would find him out or he’s developed into something better over the last few seasons, if so he’d be a good financial option for us to take a punt on. If it worked out it would be great to have a 23 year old Brummie banging goals in for us!
13:02, Thu 11 Jan
theAtlas
I imagine a few clubs are having a look at Rumarn Burrell. 17 goals in 20 games for Cove Rangers in Scottish Div1 this season.

He’s 23 and from Birmingham. Been with several English clubs including Coventry, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Middlesbrough, Bradford and never really broke through but seems to be happening for him now.

Could be that he’s now found his level, if so a jump to the championship would find him out or he’s developed into something better over the last few seasons, if so he’d be a good financial option for us to take a punt on. If it worked out it would be great to have a 23 year old Brummie banging goals in for us!

Given our success rate with players from the higher divisions in Scotland I'm pretty wary!
Hopefully the scouting team are having a look though, including checking he isn't Villa.
13:09, Thu 11 Jan
Get Thongs on the case.
13:13, Thu 11 Jan
theAtlas

We shouldn't touch players that have failed in England but have gone on to find success in Scotland with a barge pole - surely our fingers were burnt with Cosgrove
13:16, Thu 11 Jan

Rumarn Burrell ??

May not be too keen - he was here (at Blues) in the youth team and we bombed him out.

<<<<<edit >>>>>> Wiki says he wasn't ever at Blues ... but i'm absolutely sure i remember him here

[en.wikipedia.org]
13:34, Thu 11 Jan
Get Thongs on the case.

He has liked a few WBA tweets in his past and one about Jacob Ramsey being man of the match for England u21s. Probably best stay clear.
Dan
13:37, Thu 11 Jan
theAtlas

Park football.
13:49, Thu 11 Jan
Dan
Dan
theAtlas

Park football.

After being released by Sheffield Wednesday at the age of 16, Vardy began his senior career with Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Players can develop from ‘Park football’ (see above).

The most likely scenario is Burrell has found his level but in our financial position we should be amongst the clubs confirming that to be the case.
15:44, Thu 11 Jan
Twitter random speculation includes Han-Noah Massengo from Burnley...

...based on the fact that Rob Plaister has shared a picture of a head massager! transfer windows are fun