15:53, Thu 11 Jan
Felix1875
Twitter random speculation includes Han-Noah Massengo from Burnley...

...based on the fact that Rob Plaister has shared a picture of a head massager! transfer windows are fun

I wish that clown would do one. There's something very strange about a man knocking well into his 50's craving attention on Twitter.
16:22, Thu 11 Jan
Rags
I imagine a few clubs are having a look at Rumarn Burrell. 17 goals in 20 games for Cove Rangers in Scottish Div1 this season.

He’s 23 and from Birmingham. Been with several English clubs including Coventry, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Middlesbrough, Bradford and never really broke through but seems to be happening for him now.

Could be that he’s now found his level, if so a jump to the championship would find him out or he’s developed into something better over the last few seasons, if so he’d be a good financial option for us to take a punt on. If it worked out it would be great to have a 23 year old Brummie banging goals in for us!

Rumarn Burrell ??

May not be too keen - he was here (at Blues) in the youth team and we bombed him out.

<<<<<edit >>>>>> Wiki says he wasn't ever at Blues ... but i'm absolutely sure i remember him here

[en.wikipedia.org]

Perhaps he had a trial spell after he left Coventry?
16:32, Thu 11 Jan
Rags
I imagine a few clubs are having a look at Rumarn Burrell. 17 goals in 20 games for Cove Rangers in Scottish Div1 this season.

He’s 23 and from Birmingham. Been with several English clubs including Coventry, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Middlesbrough, Bradford and never really broke through but seems to be happening for him now.

Could be that he’s now found his level, if so a jump to the championship would find him out or he’s developed into something better over the last few seasons, if so he’d be a good financial option for us to take a punt on. If it worked out it would be great to have a 23 year old Brummie banging goals in for us!

Rumarn Burrell ??

May not be too keen - he was here (at Blues) in the youth team and we bombed him out.

<<<<<edit >>>>>> Wiki says he wasn't ever at Blues ... but i'm absolutely sure i remember him here

[en.wikipedia.org]

Yeah think you’re remembering correctly.

Birmingham-born Burrell joined Grimsby’s youth set-up from his hometown club

[www.thenorthernecho.co.uk]
Gazball?
KC
21:13, Thu 11 Jan
Bluenose27
I know with ffp it’s difficult, but positions we still need is a striker like you said, a central midfielder, a centre half and a goalkeeper.

Loans will be important again and sending Burke back would be ideal.

IMO you are absolutely right in indicating that we need a new spine adding to the team. Cannot see them doing it all in January but hopefully a definite for the summer.