20:04, Thu 11 Jan
Steve Whitton
Sunik
Is Aamir still there?

Teflon that lad.

Yes if we are going to be world class I think Aamir’s days could be numbered (hopefully)

Aamir gets a lot of stick, its not his fault the Safety Officer is a fanny and Ticketmaster is crap. I do think people think he has more responsibility than he actually does.

I don't think people are talking about how good he is at his job .... more like how many "mates" he has. Nothing wrong with people doing mates a favour here and there - but when it's happening on an almost industrial scale, for every away game, someone has to step in and tell him to stop
20:04, Thu 11 Jan
Thongs
Looks like Longelo is off to Liverpool.

A great deal for all involved
20:25, Thu 11 Jan
Llanon_joe
Thongs

*Tea on the screen moment*
20:32, Thu 11 Jan
if he's gone then it is no surprise. been a great survivor, no coincidence that and, has always been very close to whatever chinese bloke was in charge. dong ren's number 2. aamir gets a lot of stick so i am assuming he has his own 'ticketmaster' side hustle on the go? one question does any body know if waste of space Macebo is still hanging on? she should be first out of the door
20:34, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
Is Aamir still there?

Teflon that lad.

He wished me good morning today when I was getting cup tickets.
20:38, Thu 11 Jan
If they're leaving in alphabetical order then he's staying.
20:39, Thu 11 Jan
Select few then it seems 😄
21:06, Thu 11 Jan
El Mayor
Heard a few days ago Ian Dutton may be moving on but I don’t know any details.

Nothing against him, but always struck me that the leap from a commercial role to MD of a business turning over millions a year seemed a bit of an over promotion, and with Cook in the role of CEO involved in all facets of the club, wouldn’t be surprising if the MD position wasn’t needed anymore

Was he at the open house?
21:08, Thu 11 Jan
Yeah he was, did a presentation on finance/commercial
Happy Clapper
21:09, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
Yeah he was, did a presentation on finance/commercial

👍
21:40, Thu 11 Jan
Saw Macebo at a networking event last month. She was named as an attendee and I believe was due to give a speech. She appeared for about 3 minutes before the event started. Chatted to Dutton and then left.
22:28, Thu 11 Jan
BriHughesy
if he's gone then it is no surprise. been a great survivor, no coincidence that and, has always been very close to whatever chinese bloke was in charge. dong ren's number 2. aamir gets a lot of stick so i am assuming he has his own 'ticketmaster' side hustle on the go? one question does any body know if waste of space Macebo is still hanging on? she should be first out of the door

Senior Management Team according to BCFC.com a few minutes ago:

Chief Executive Officer – Garry Cook

Managing Director – Ian Dutton

Technical Director – Craig Gardner

Technical Director – Hope Powell CBE

Club Secretary – Zoe Jones

Chief Finance Officer – Mark Smith

Chief Operating Officer – Lungi Macebo

Chief Marketing and Brand Officer – Jessica Poulson
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:43, Thu 11 Jan
Wasn’t there a thing about Tom Brady not being listed on the website when he should be due to EFL rules, still can’t see him.
Gazball?
22:52, Thu 11 Jan
Mozball
Wasn’t there a thing about Tom Brady not being listed on the website when he should be due to EFL rules, still can’t see him.

Nope

He does not need listing because he is a very very very tiny shareholder. Bit like our own Dan...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:57, Thu 11 Jan
Sparky39
Llanon_joe
Thongs

*Tea on the screen moment*

🤨🤨