09:18, Fri 12 Jan
With regards to Tom Brady I have no idea what his role is and furthermore I aint really that fussed.

1. If your in the Roost and he buys you a drink then great

2. If he gets Blues a bit more media attention when he is here then great

3. If sponsors are attracted because of his name then great

Basically let him do what he does, put your feet up, have a beer and don't be overly concerned.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:31, Fri 12 Jan
Yep, with you on all that.

In the end, I can't see what harm it does to the club, so, yeah, fine.

Be nice to actually KNOW though, eh?
09:47, Fri 12 Jan
El Mayor
B_C_F_C
Mozball
Wasn’t there a thing about Tom Brady not being listed on the website when he should be due to EFL rules, still can’t see him.

Nope

He does not need listing because he is a very very very tiny shareholder. Bit like our own Dan...

I haven’t been a shareholder for nearly 12 months.

Ahh... sorry mate...👍
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:57, Fri 12 Jan
Dutton has indeed gone: [www.bcfc.com]

And we were right about being a bit top heavy...

The Club has made the decision not to directly replace Ian, with his Managing Director responsibilities now shared by the Chief Executive Officer and other members of the Club’s Leadership Team.
10:11, Fri 12 Jan
Tilton shark
With regards to Tom Brady I have no idea what his role is and furthermore I aint really that fussed.

Basically let him do what he does, put your feet up, have a beer and don't be overly concerned.

Yep. It always makes me chuckle when I read someone on here suggesting Brady is going to get involved with anything to do with Blues on a day-to-day basis. He's a name attached to the club for PR reasons and nothing more (which I'm perfectly happy with by the way). Head of the Advisory Board is just the BS name they came up with for this.
12:27, Fri 12 Jan
Lumbertubs
Tilton shark

Yep. It always makes me chuckle when I read someone on here suggesting Brady is going to get involved with anything to do with Blues on a day-to-day basis. He's a name attached to the club for PR reasons and nothing more (which I'm perfectly happy with by the way). Head of the Advisory Board is just the BS name they came up with for this.

I think it is the fancy way to say we are signed up to his snake oil company and the coaches and players will be getting advice on things like not eating tomatoes and how much water to drink so they avoid sun burn.
12:31, Fri 12 Jan
Lumbertubs
Tilton shark

I think it is the fancy way to say we are signed up to his snake oil company and the coaches and players will be getting advice on things like not eating tomatoes and how much water to drink so they avoid sun burn.

"so they avoid sun burn." ... yes, that continuing problem we have in Birmingham throughout the football season from July to May
12:39, Fri 12 Jan
Rags
Lumbertubs
Tilton shark

"so they avoid sun burn." ... yes, that continuing problem we have in Birmingham throughout the football season from July to May

Marginal gains - the players won't have to bother with sun block when they go to Portugal for pre-season training.
12:39, Fri 12 Jan
Speaking of staff changes; wasn't Mike Rigg suppose to join the club's recruitment team this month?
12:45, Fri 12 Jan
Does nobody think about Edward "you want come" Zheng?
14:25, Fri 12 Jan
Waggeh
With regards to Brady. Who cares?

Anyone sensible realises he's not really doing much of anything, beyond being a celebrity spokesperson.

When he turns up he's the mascot for the day. He's pretty much Beau Brummie in a Burberry mac.

It's a bit of fun and his status will presumably be beneficial to the club.

Quote of the year so far;

He's pretty much Beau Brummie in a Burberry mac.

Too true dat, and who honestly cares???

He's Tom Brady, and he's OUR Tom Brady!!!
the king loves me
23:48, Fri 12 Jan
Waggeh
With regards to Brady. Who cares?

Anyone sensible realises he's not really doing much of anything, beyond being a celebrity spokesperson.

When he turns up he's the mascot for the day. He's pretty much Beau Brummie in a Burberry mac.

It's a bit of fun and his status will presumably be beneficial to the club.

I agree 👍 bit like Rooney was 🤣
23:59, Fri 12 Jan
Are Brady's fitness coaches still over here working with the physios and players?
19:01, Sat 13 Jan
Mozball
Newbs
El Mayor
Heard a few days ago Ian Dutton may be moving on but I don’t know any details.

You were right. One of the two coaches also gone I believe

O’Shea

Confirmed