09:55, Fri 12 Jan
Ian Dutton to leave Blues

[www.bcfc.com]
09:57, Fri 12 Jan
Proper Blues.

Best of luck with everything Ian
10:01, Fri 12 Jan
Ditto. The guy seemed to be given one hospital pass after another from the previous regimes. Probably promised more than he could deliver at times but you can’t fault his enthusiasm.
10:57, Fri 12 Jan
Good riddance.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
11:10, Fri 12 Jan
Worked hard against a losing battle.

Good luck to him
11:14, Fri 12 Jan
cheers Ian, 17 years should be applauded, particuarly with the bosses he's had to put up with
11:15, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
Good riddance.

Don’t know much about him either way, but I find this lack of sympathy and the number of fans who want to sack people all the time a bit off.
11:18, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
Good riddance.

Don’t know much about him either way, but I find this lack of sympathy and the number of fans who want to sack people all the time a bit off.

Could well be the same people getting all teary eyed about Tony Mowbray and his human qualities.

It’s quite sickening.
Yes. A guys lost his job. Good luck for the future Ian.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
11:22, Fri 12 Jan
newblue
Salford Blue
Good riddance.

My thoughts exactly.
From what I can gather he’s sorted himself something away from Blues
11:25, Fri 12 Jan
Guy didn't give a toss about my 45 years supporting the club so forgive me for not shedding a tear.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
11:25, Fri 12 Jan
From what I can gather he’s sorted himself something away from Blues

I know these things aren't always accurate ... but doesn't it say in the announcement that he has chosen to leave Blues ? ... ie, you're entirely correct
11:29, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
Good riddance.

... yes, and although i think he ended up in a position outside his comfort zone and ability range - that wasn't entirely his own fault. It says he's "chosen to leave" and although i'm sure Blues probably did little to stand in his way i also think we should be applauding his 17 years service and willingness to step up to a role he was probably uncomfortable with.
11:30, Fri 12 Jan
What did he do that upset you?