13:22, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
Guy didn't give a toss about my 45 years supporting the club so forgive me for not shedding a tear.

Want do you want, a medal?

It’s a bit different being indifferent and being scornful of people. Perhaps you don’t know the difference.

I’ve been blues for over 60 years so that trumps you anyway, using your scale.
13:25, Fri 12 Jan
Mozball
El Mayor
Mozball
He will still be around for a few months by the sounds of it so think the notice period will have only just been activated.

Nope, was activated months ago.

Interesting - must’ve known he was off at the open house. Wonder why the club decided now is the time to announce it given it was activated months ago and he’ll still be around for the “coming months”. Guessing it’s as his role will be visibly reduced over this time.

I think it was probably announced cos the grapevine was properly going on it, best to be official about things.
13:35, Fri 12 Jan
Yep, not nice for a bloke to lose his job. Good luck, pretty sure he’ll get a decent role after managing our club through some pretty tricky times.
13:46, Fri 12 Jan
MattBCFC1979
Yep, not nice for a bloke to lose his job. Good luck, pretty sure he’ll get a decent role after managing our club through some pretty tricky times.

He wasnt sacked... he gave notice?...

🤷🏻‍♂️
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:00, Fri 12 Jan
B_C_F_C
MattBCFC1979

He wasnt sacked... he gave notice?...

🤷🏻‍♂️

Suspect you might need to think a bit about the situation and maybe think there might be stuff between the lines / not explicitly said.
Thanks for your dedicated service Ian and KRO
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
14:06, Fri 12 Jan
newblue
Salford Blue
Guy didn't give a toss about my 45 years supporting the club so forgive me for not shedding a tear.

It’s a bit different being indifferent and being scornful of people. Perhaps you don’t know the difference.

Not a medal no. A reply to one of a dozen emails over a serious matter would suffice. The guy is either weak, rude, incompetent or a combination of all three. Thanks for your input though.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
14:10, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
newblue
Salford Blue

Not a medal no. A reply to one of a dozen emails over a serious matter would suffice. The guy is either weak, rude, incompetent or a combination of all three. Thanks for your input though.

I don't know enough to be able to say this with any firm conviction, but I wondered if there was a possiblity that something else precluded him replying to you.
14:14, Fri 12 Jan
Wasn't he demoted back to commercial? he's had a great run of it. was one of us. Blues through and through. kept onside of the Chinese to climb the ladder and became a smokescreen for them. out of his depth as MD I feel tho. as soon as the take over happened and Cook comes in no way was he staying. i will be amazed if Macebo isn't next. Knighthead clearing house
14:15, Fri 12 Jan
This why announced today - [www.bcfc.com]

Pretty much the Job it as stated Ian was doing.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:42, Fri 12 Jan
Like a football banning order not being overturned?

Someone's gotta say it!
17:46, Fri 12 Jan
newblue
Salford Blue

Should probably change your name from newblue then
18:12, Fri 12 Jan
That ship left port in antiquity 😁
18:18, Fri 12 Jan
Salford Blue
newblue
Salford Blue

If your own treatment from him has been poor, fair enough. I ought to ‘as your’. I would say that though others seem to have a different view, a reply, even if unsatisfactory, is common courtesy. In defence I didn’t know it was personal experience and my reaction is to a rather common attitude people have about firing people all the time.