19:03, Sat 13 Jan
Did everything they could today to put people off the sport of football. Shitbags.
19:05, Sat 13 Jan
Spot on. Awful reffing performance, oblivious to the shithousery.
He can be var tomorrow
Tony Fantastico
19:05, Sat 13 Jan
I don’t usually slate refs, but today’s was shocking. Did not let the game flow at all, and gave fouls for anything and everything. The linesmen were just as bad as well.
19:06, Sat 13 Jan
Ref very inconsistent, hadn’t got a clue how to manage the timewasting

Kop Lino got some stick, but they were on the back of a couple of very tight offsides that he may well have got right. He kept his flag down for the Dembele chance just after HT which looked close
19:13, Sat 13 Jan
I thought the ref had a decent first half…and an awful second half. I don’t like criticising officials but I can’t offer any defence against his second half performance today.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
19:17, Sat 13 Jan
I think if big blokes fall at the slightest touch and flap their arms around the ref has to bestronger and this one wasn't. But the feckers ought to have a look at themselves (I know it won't happen). I hope their 20 who went down like he was shot and held his ankle before getting up remembers the jeering he got forever with shame. Won't hold my breath though.
19:17, Sat 13 Jan
At least he stuck 8 minutes on. That’s the way to punish them for timewasting if you’re not able to control it during the 90
19:21, Sat 13 Jan
The linesman on kop side was terrible also, didnt seem to know what offside was lol
19:29, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
At least he stuck 8 minutes on. That’s the way to punish them for timewasting if you’re not able to control it during the 90
The way to stop it, if the player needs treatment it’s 3 minutes on the sideline not 30 seconds.
19:31, Sat 13 Jan
He should have booked the player for ungentlemanly conduct who stayed down feigning injury who jumped up when he realised the ball wasn’t going to be kicked out of play. I’d have hit him with the corner flag if I could
Tony Fantastico
19:35, Sat 13 Jan
It happened a number of times, they seemed to get a free kick every time they went over. The ref fell for it over and over, their goalkeeper really took the piss.
19:41, Sat 13 Jan
Another thing that really got on my nerves was their foul throw kop side second half (foot up). His foot was raised knee high. Wood I think it was rather than Tymon. If you can’t spot those you are inept and a bastard
Tony Fantastico
20:29, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
But only 3 in the first half. It took that long for the keeper's nosebleed.
20:39, Sat 13 Jan
Changed his top at half-time from long-sleeved to short-sleeved too
20:52, Sat 13 Jan
I was in the railway and everyone by us was saying the same swansea keeper taking loads of time from the 1st goal kick he took from start of the game blatant time wasting was terrible and the ref just let him get away with it from the 1st min and his constant blowing for fouls against our players gong anywhere near them was so annoying the slightest touch and over they went .and the yellow for Buchanan was a joke he never even touched there player and he went over like he’d been hit with a hammer the tosser and what about the one in the 1st half kop side who went down like a sack of spuds and the ref didn’t give the foul so blues played on and was on 5he attack and he suddenly jumps up knowing his team neede him and sprints to help out the cheat ,