21:20, Sat 13 Jan
Agreed 🤣🤣

One that annoyed me was the sub they made, when the player was right by our goal 2nd half and rather than tell him to go off at the closest point, which was right next to him, he allowed him to go across the whole pitch while jogging with him 🤬
21:24, Sat 13 Jan
Said the same at the game. One of ours also ran across the pitch instead of going off behind the goal. Ridiculous
Tony Fantastico
21:35, Sat 13 Jan
How he thought that was an 8 yellow card game is baffling. Especially as their keeper wasn’t one of them.

Was giving a foul every time second half. Killed it as a spectacle.
22:15, Sat 13 Jan
The useless fanny of a ref wasn’t capable of doing his job. Appalling
The Swansea outfit need to hold their heads in shame.
Time wasting at every opportunity.
It’s not typical of them …. Their coach / manager should be ashamed .
A shit game which includes our lack of skill and urgency and their shithousery.
This football is not entertaining.
It’s ugly
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
23:00, Sat 13 Jan
One positive is that we don't have to watch Swansea every week
23:01, Sat 13 Jan
from about 80 minutes to about 88 the ball was in play for about 1 minute all down to the ref not controlling time wasting and being a general fanny. it was obvious early on that swansea were going to waste time. he needed to stamp down on it straight and it would have been fine - he didn't bother and thet took the piss
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:56, Sat 13 Jan
b34blues
I was in the railway and everyone by us was saying the same swansea keeper taking loads of time from the 1st goal kick he took from start of the game blatant time wasting was terrible and the ref just let him get away with it from the 1st min and his constant blowing for fouls against our players gong anywhere near them was so annoying the slightest touch and over they went .and the yellow for Buchanan was a joke he never even touched there player and he went over like he’d been hit with a hammer the tosser and what about the one in the 1st half kop side who went down like a sack of spuds and the ref didn’t give the foul so blues played on and was on 5he attack and he suddenly jumps up knowing his team neede him and sprints to help out the cheat ,

I sit in the railway end as well and to be honest I thought Buchanan was off. He had his studs up and went over the top of the ball. No he didn’t touch him but he could have got a red for intent. You could see when Buchanan was walking away talking to a Swansea player that he thought he was lucky to still be on the pitch.
07:31, Sun 14 Jan
The linesman on the main stand side gave an offside from a throw in right in front of us in the GM. After that the stick he got was actually quite funny!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:48, Sun 14 Jan
coventrybluenose
The linesman on the main stand side gave an offside from a throw in right in front of us in the GM. After that the stick he got was actually quite funny!

Wasn’t the offside against Drameh after stranded passes the ball back to him from the throw as he was still standing offside after he took the throw.
09:00, Sun 14 Jan
Yeah it was the correct decision. And prompted Mowbray to pull the trigger to a pretend gun next to his head
Tony Fantastico
09:11, Sun 14 Jan
SteveB69
coventrybluenose

Wasn’t the offside against Drameh after stranded passes the ball back to him from the throw as he was still standing offside after he took the throw.

He flagged before the ball reached the player who received the throw in. I can’t remember who the receiver was but in any case there was no way Drameh was offside.
09:48, Sun 14 Jan
I didn’t see it like that
Tony Fantastico
11:19, Sun 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I didn’t see it like that

Fair doos
11:25, Sun 14 Jan
SteveB69
coventrybluenose

He flagged before the ball reached the player who received the throw in. I can’t remember who the receiver was but in any case there was no way Drameh was offside.

He definitely gave offside for the ball back to the throw in taker.

You are offside when the ball is played, not received, so the linesman was entitled to flag as soon as the pass back was hit as there was no other possible recipient of the pass.

The ref was shit but I did enjoy the confusion of those around me when he gave an indirect freekick when Stansfield basically sat on the ball.

Rille just don’t know the laws of the game.
NouCamp
The linesman on kop side was terrible also, didnt seem to know what offside was lol

He got some stick. i saw Ruddy having a proper go at him