09:46, Sun 14 Jan
Blues in for him according to Nixon, Ipswich had £1.5m rejected
09:50, Sun 14 Jan
Mowbray used to play him as a winger at Blackburn. Not convinced he's what we need tbh I've never been a big fan.
09:52, Sun 14 Jan
Think we may want him as the 9, doesn’t score enough goals for me.
09:52, Sun 14 Jan
Wasn’t keen on him before and he doesn’t seem to have done too much subsequently. If Tony trusts him though, that’s good enough for me.

From Crediton, so can buddy up with Stansfield, share a cream tea.
09:55, Sun 14 Jan
No thank you!
Sounds perfect for us

[www.brfcs.com]
09:57, Sun 14 Jan
we aren't in for him.

theres a line in the Gallagher story about Ipswich still wanting Stansfield, nothing about us wanting Gallagher
09:57, Sun 14 Jan
Sounds like he’s out of contract in the summer. Hasn’t scored much but seems to have played regularly in a Blackburn side that had done alright.
09:59, Sun 14 Jan
I reckon it’s bollocks. Blackburn will want him off the wage bill, he’s not playing and will be on big money yet they’re supposedly knocking back 1.5 mil from Ipswich when he will be off in the summer?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:02, Sun 14 Jan
David Xavis
Think we may want him as the 9, doesn’t score enough goals for me.

Does he score more than Juke, Hogan and Roberts?

If so, gerrim in
10:05, Sun 14 Jan
Hogan got 2 more than him last season and the same this season.

Not sure what his all round play is like now though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:10, Sun 14 Jan
Definite No from me.
10:13, Sun 14 Jan
I remember his miss at Witton away awfull , and he didn’t have a good time of it here overall so doubt he would welcome a return here himself but saying that he may like playing for Mowbray and if our new boss wants him then we have to trust him
10:16, Sun 14 Jan
Super Hans
Hogan got 2 more than him last season and the same this season.

Not sure what his all round play is like now though.

Mad really that Cotterill had a front 3 of Boga, Gallagher and Che, and we were so bad
10:18, Sun 14 Jan
I understand why people are underwhelmed, but whether it’s Gallagher or someone else we need more height or physical presence in our front four. Yesterday with Hogan Miyoshi Stansfield Dembele we had no six footers…… set pieces scared me yesterday and no surprise they scored from one.

Almost have to play out from the back as if you go with any long ball it’s gobbled up

Tyler Roberts maybe ( I can’t comment as hardly seen play and unreliable) and we all know Jukes legs have gone