Apology not accepted.

Reported for insincerity
13:10, Sun 14 Jan
Bluenose27
I’d say he’s pretty irreplaceable currently given he is our only striker that can score goals. That could change if we manage to get another striker in during Jan.

So to clarify, your position is that he’s irreplaceable unless we replace him?
13:15, Sun 14 Jan
I meant he’s irreplaceable currently as he’s our only striker that can put the ball in the net with any consistency. I added on that he might not be as indispensable if we got another decent striker, I know that’s pretty difficult with ffp and all the rest of it.
13:27, Sun 14 Jan
Bluenose27
I know it’s not easy, but we can loan one surely. I know not everyone agreed but I thought hogan played ok yesterday, but I don’t want us to be relying on him again as he’s too inconsistent.
I was being facetious
Tony Fantastico
13:37, Sun 14 Jan
Genuinely who was the last striker we signed permanently? Deeney? 2 and a half years ago. It’s mental.
Gazball?
13:40, Sun 14 Jan
i`d go for michael obafemi from burnley
13:47, Sun 14 Jan
Obafemi hasn't looked like fulfilling his potential recently but he's rapid. I said to my mate yesterday that we need someone with a bit of pace and power up front. I know he wasn't great but someone like Jerome when we signed him would be ideal.
14:07, Sun 14 Jan
In the summer I’d like us to go for that Armstrong at qpr
15:51, Sun 14 Jan
I'd like to see us go for Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth.

Can't be on megabucks at Plymouth.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
15:54, Sun 14 Jan
His Mrs was quite disparaging about Birmingham so I'd find it funny if she had to move back. Because I hold a grudge I'm absolutely on board with this signing.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
wannabee bailey
I'd like to see us go for Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth.

Can't be on megabucks at Plymouth.

£4m+
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Mozball
Genuinely who was the last striker we signed permanently? Deeney? 2 and a half years ago. It’s mental.

Yeah but it's absolutely ridiculously difficult to sign one, be fair.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:56, Sun 14 Jan
kro1875
i`d go for michael obafemi from burnley

And me, a loan with an option to buy in the summer would be great. Keep the powder dry.

Really enjoyed this thread as you can see.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic
Mozball

Yeah but it's absolutely ridiculously difficult to sign one, be fair.

Along with left footed centre halves, maybe they don’t exist.
Gazball?
18:57, Sun 14 Jan
It’s funny reading comments from posters bemoaning not signing a striker when plenty of them are the same ones moaning when we didn’t sign the likes of Puscas, Nisbet, Gayle etc.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.