10:22, Sun 14 Jan
No thanks
10:22, Sun 14 Jan
We’re going to have to sign 3 strikers next summer just to replace what we’ve got now so I can see how a big 6 foot 4 lad would be useful. Doesn’t mean he’ll be the focal point of our attack every game but if he’s out of contract in the summer, Mowbray knows him and thinks he’d be useful, I’d be happy with that.
10:24, Sun 14 Jan
Iain_Gavin
David Xavis
Think we may want him as the 9, doesn’t score enough goals for me.

Does he score more than Juke, Hogan and Roberts?

If so, gerrim in

No
10:46, Sun 14 Jan
A move for him feels very short termist to me. We will be OK thios season with TM in charge. Save any cash we have for the Summer.
10:54, Sun 14 Jan
b34blues
I remember his miss at Witton away awfull , and he didn’t have a good time of it here overall so doubt he would welcome a return here himself but saying that he may like playing for Mowbray and if our new boss wants him then we have to trust him

Yeah, I remember him making Terry look like he was running backwards to the extent that Terry fell over trying to keep up (which would have been class had he not then missed an open goal) and his goal away at Preston, but they were his highlights with us.
Up the feckin Blues
10:58, Sun 14 Jan
Most damning thing....I don't think he is any better than Burke......and that is a low bar
11:08, Sun 14 Jan
He’s scored as many goals in the last 2 and a half seasons than Burke has managed in his entire career…
12:24, Sun 14 Jan
It's been said once but seems to have been missed.

The article is linking Sam Gallagher to Ipswich.

The only mention of us is that an interest is retained by Ipswich in Jay Stanfield.
12:37, Sun 14 Jan
David Xavis
Blues in for him according to Nixon, Ipswich had £1.5m rejected

We’re not in for him.

As someone else has said the story says Ipswich are, who are also after Stansfield on loan.

Apparently we’ve hired Lisa’s brother as part of our back room staff to keep him here.
Gazball?
12:38, Sun 14 Jan
That’s proper fecking weird if we have.

I like Stansfield a lot, though I don’t see him as irreplaceable as many seem at the moment.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:40, Sun 14 Jan
I’d say he’s pretty irreplaceable currently given he is our only striker that can score goals. That could change if we manage to get another striker in during Jan.
David Xavis
Blues in for him according to Nixon, Ipswich had £1.5m rejected

We’re not in for him.

As someone else has said the story says Ipswich are, who are also after Stansfield on loan.

Apparently we’ve hired Lisa’s brother as part of our back room staff to keep him here.

Lisa? How effing banal.
12:57, Sun 14 Jan
You do know it’s almost impossible to sign strikers.
We must be patient. It’s not as though it’s been years since we sold Che Adams
Tony Fantastico
12:58, Sun 14 Jan
I know it’s not easy, but we can loan one surely. I know not everyone agreed but I thought hogan played ok yesterday, but I don’t want us to be relying on him again as he’s too inconsistent.
I’m so sorry that disturbed you that much.
Gazball?