mad
12:25, Tue 16 Jan
Could be the club's last ever cup replay if they get rid of them altogether next season so that might tempt a few more to head down and in future be able to say they wuz there
[www.ebay.co.uk]

I think Dave Latchford's testimonial was past v present blues
12:34, Tue 16 Jan
e17blue
[www.ebay.co.uk]

I think Dave Latchford's testimonial was past v present blues

Correct...

Dave Latchford Testimonial Benefit Match Birmingham City 1979 ...
DATE 26/11/79 Dave Latchford Testimonial Birmingham City Past v Birmingham City Present.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:54, Tue 16 Jan
I remember it if I'm right Stevie Fox got a couple that night but I don't recall Cruyff.
13:02, Tue 16 Jan
jaspersbovril
I remember it if I'm right Stevie Fox got a couple that night but I don't recall Cruyff.

He didnt play for Ajax in 78... he left them in 1973 for Barcelona after which (1979) he went to LA Aztecs.
13:15, Tue 16 Jan
I reckon George Best and I think ,Kevin Keegan playing in Frank Worthingtons testimonial in 1991 ranks up there.George Best played for one half if I remember right and looked a physical wreck .What a sad end to one of the greatest players ever.
13:35, Tue 16 Jan
jaspersbovril

He didnt play for Ajax in 78... he left them in 1973 for Barcelona after which (1979) he went to LA Aztecs.

blues played the LA Aztecs with Cruyff in 1979
as recalled by Big Joe here [www.birminghammail.co.uk]
13:44, Tue 16 Jan
derbyblue
jaspersbovril

blues played the LA Aztecs with Cruyff in 1979
as recalled by Big Joe here [www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Yeah... we know!... It's in this thread already!
14:46, Tue 16 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Another shit excuse for missing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍
If I had the wings of a sparrow