11:43, Tue 16 Jan
Definitely agree he's not had a top job but there's a reason for that, his style of football isn't fashionable any more and he's currently outshined by Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, etc imo
11:44, Tue 16 Jan
Chris
Thanks for everything, Tony. I know it was only one home game, but when the opportunity to acquire a world-class manager comes along, you've got to take it.

Best, Garry

I do believe that we would have tried to make an approach had this been 2-3 weeks ago
11:46, Tue 16 Jan
I think it’s telling a lot of the Roma fans aren’t happy at all.

He gave them two European finals in two years, winning one and losing the other on pens. There’s been little investment into the squad over the past 2 seasons - with the club having a net profit of €140m. I think he’ll still get a good job somewhere.
Gazball?
11:49, Tue 16 Jan
tbf though I'm being unkind to him on this thread, I think he's excellent at an 'underdog' club like Roma, and has a way of getting fans behind him in a way most managers couldn't
11:50, Tue 16 Jan
Same. There’s a lot of issues at Roma and he’s done a great job to get them competitive
12:00, Tue 16 Jan
tebily
Definitely agree he's not had a top job but there's a reason for that, his style of football isn't fashionable any more and he's currently outshined by Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, etc imo

I'm unconvinced about Tuchel.
Not top of the Bundesliga.
It would not surprise me if Bayern get rid of him if they aren't top in March.
18:06, Tue 16 Jan
The way he treated referee Anthony Taylor at the 2023 Europa League final was disgusting.