22:08, Tue 16 Jan
To the fans that went tonight minus 5 freezing cold, listened on the app and even though it was a small crowd it sounded great and gave us that lift.

So I'd just like to thank all that went tonight and got behind the Blues
22:09, Tue 16 Jan
You’re welcome
22:14, Tue 16 Jan
bluechip
To the fans that went tonight minus 5 freezing cold, listened on the app and even though it was a small crowd it sounded great and gave us that lift.

So I'd just like to thank all that went tonight and got behind the Blues

Fixed
CJ
22:19, Tue 16 Jan
Was bloody cold, but a win will do their confidence good. Looked much better after the substitutions.
22:44, Tue 16 Jan
I’ve stepped up since I snuffed it. Had a good night in the end. Few Guinness in Hens. A rum and coke In The White Swan and a chat with a couple of decent blokes and a couple of old fashioned cocktails in the Rainbow and a chat with Reedy1968 off here and his Dad. Top blokes.
Then a chat with Mill and a mate off twitter at the match. Marvellous, bettered by us winning
Tony Fantastico
22:47, Tue 16 Jan
It wasn’t -5 at all. Barely freezing.
22:47, Tue 16 Jan
Honestly genuinely good to hear, KRO

I bought a ticket for tonight and couldn't go due to family issue at the last min, but to know fellow Blues fans have gone and done us proud by supporting us makes me smile
22:49, Tue 16 Jan
I like you.
Hope the family are ok
Tony Fantastico
22:51, Tue 16 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
It wasn’t -5 at all. Barely freezing.

Driving home from work at 10pm, car said +0.5c (in deepest Derbyshire).
Up the feckin Blues
22:51, Tue 16 Jan
anytime and i was warmer tonight than i was on Saturday so not that cold - only down side were those fans who obviously don't go that often so as soon as the ball was in the oppostion half stood up despite there being absolutey no need to whatsoever.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:55, Tue 16 Jan
Yep, wasn't as cold as I was expecting
22:57, Tue 16 Jan
First half was pretty cold, but didn’t seem to notice it as much second half, which was probably due to the fact we played really well and scored 2 goals.
00:14, Wed 17 Jan
Good to meet you Rab C - will see you for a pint soon, next time we have low crowd we should pick a pub and all meet up

I genuinely enjoyed tonight even with the sparse crowd, met a scotch fella ( hearts fan ) on the train back

Moved to brum from Edinburgh 20 years ago
He Spoke to both blues and viler and based on the fans chose blues - obviously

KRO
05:49, Wed 17 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
anytime and i was warmer tonight than i was on Saturday so not that cold - only down side were those fans who obviously don't go that often so as soon as the ball was in the oppostion half stood up despite there being absolutey no need to whatsoever.

Yeah l noticed that too. I was up and down like a whore’s drawers in the second half cos of the buggers that had re-located to club class. These old knees of mine didn’t like it one bit.
06:59, Wed 17 Jan
Reedy1968
Good to meet you Rab C - will see you for a pint soon, next time we have low crowd we should pick a pub and all meet up

I genuinely enjoyed tonight even with the sparse crowd, met a scotch fella ( hearts fan ) on the train back

Moved to brum from Edinburgh 20 years ago
He Spoke to both blues and viler and based on the fans chose blues - obviously

KRO

That story cannot be coincidence, I was sat next to that scotch bloke on Rooneys first game.
Nice guy! (The Jock, not Rooney)

Hope to have another pint with you this season @Rab, I saw you in the ground last night. Great entertainment and really enjoyed the game.