10:56, Wed 17 Jan
Britannia is possibly the coldest UK stadium I've been in

Southport in the snow and with a strong breeze coming off the sea was an experience when I watched Solihull up there a while back.
11:02, Wed 17 Jan
Sheep2
Newbs
Just to add, there was bloke wearing shorts at the back of the Tilton/Kop corner

Rab. No doubt.
Not guilty mate. Trousers on at work this week. And jeans, polo shirt, and 2 jackets on last night. Felt colder at 5pm when I got in Digbeth than it did at full time though
Tony Fantastico
11:16, Wed 17 Jan
The local postie was wearing trousers today. Normally he's a strict shorts wearer.

I can understand why if you are active shorts can be ok even in the cold, but It seems like madness at the football.
11:16, Wed 17 Jan
Yeah. Potential serial killer I reckon
Tony Fantastico
15:22, Wed 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
I’ve stepped up since I snuffed it. Had a good night in the end. Few Guinness in Hens. A rum and coke In The White Swan and a chat with a couple of decent blokes and a couple of old fashioned cocktails in the Rainbow and a chat with Reedy1968 off here and his Dad. Top blokes.
Then a chat with Mill and a mate off twitter at the match. Marvellous, bettered by us winning

Good to meet you last night Rab(in the Swan) and put a name to your 'Moniker' so to speak. KRO
15:37, Wed 17 Jan
Newbs
Just to add, there was bloke wearing shorts at the back of the Tilton/Kop corner

That was the bloke who ran on the pitch dressed as Pamela Anderson years ago
15:40, Wed 17 Jan
Joekro1875
Rab C Nesbitt
I’ve stepped up since I snuffed it. Had a good night in the end. Few Guinness in Hens. A rum and coke In The White Swan and a chat with a couple of decent blokes and a couple of old fashioned cocktails in the Rainbow and a chat with Reedy1968 off here and his Dad. Top blokes.
Then a chat with Mill and a mate off twitter at the match. Marvellous, bettered by us winning

Good to meet you last night Rab(in the Swan) and put a name to your 'Moniker' so to speak. KRO
Bloody hell 😳
Nice to have a chat mate. Which one were you?
Tony Fantastico
Dan
16:35, Wed 17 Jan
Joekro1875
Rab C Nesbitt

Did you not mean to post this in the negatives thread?
16:54, Wed 17 Jan
Dan
Dan
Joekro1875
Rab C Nesbitt

Did you not mean to post this in the negatives thread?
🖕😁
Tony Fantastico
20:40, Wed 17 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Joekro1875
Rab C Nesbitt

Bloody hell 😳
Nice to have a chat mate. Which one were you?
I was sitting furthest of the 2 of us from you 👍
20:47, Wed 17 Jan
👍
Extra marks for the cheese cob
Tony Fantastico