07:32, Wed 17 Jan
As it happened I never got away from work until coming on 7 but I had no plans to go anyway. I'm just not Blues enough for nights like that these days.

Well done to the 7,000. Make you mention it regularly on the SHA hologram forums in 20 years' time when we're the kings of the Elon Musk European Super League/18th in the Championship/extinct.
07:48, Wed 17 Jan
Just to add, there was bloke wearing shorts at the back of the Tilton/Kop corner
08:15, Wed 17 Jan
Considering the low numbers the atmosphere 2nd half was good. It felt like a ‘lock in’ after the normal people had left the pub!
08:27, Wed 17 Jan
bluechip
To the fans that went tonight minus 5 freezing cold, listened on the app and even though it was a small crowd it sounded great and gave us that lift.

So I'd just like to thank all that went tonight and got behind the Blues

Exactly well done and thanks to the brave hard core who went. I fell asleep at home after going down 1 nil in the 12th minute and was very pleasantly surprised with the tremendous result on waking up a few hours later.

Fingers crossed we are building up some momentum with increased confidence…KRO
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
08:30, Wed 17 Jan
theAtlas
Considering the low numbers the atmosphere 2nd half was good. It felt like a ‘lock in’ after the normal people had left the pub!

I felt that too, the negativity has gone and there was a jovial atmosphere throughout. 2nd game on a row where the entertainment has been good changes everything.

To change the entire team and play as coherently as we did was great. Its all onwards and upwards from here.
09:28, Wed 17 Jan
Liam of Brum
Reedy1968
Good to meet you Rab C - will see you for a pint soon, next time we have low crowd we should pick a pub and all meet up

I genuinely enjoyed tonight even with the sparse crowd, met a scotch fella ( hearts fan ) on the train back

Moved to brum from Edinburgh 20 years ago
He Spoke to both blues and viler and based on the fans chose blues - obviously

KRO

That story cannot be coincidence, I was sat next to that scotch bloke on Rooneys first game.
Nice guy! (The Jock, not Rooney)

Hope to have another pint with you this season @Rab, I saw you in the ground last night. Great entertainment and really enjoyed the game.
Catch you soon mate
Tony Fantastico
09:29, Wed 17 Jan
Liam of Brum
theAtlas

I felt that too, the negativity has gone and there was a jovial atmosphere throughout. 2nd game on a row where the entertainment has been good changes everything.

To change the entire team and play as coherently as we did was great. It’s all onwards and upwards from here.
Some of the moaning last night was ridiculous though. And some planks booed us off at half time. Ridiculous
Tony Fantastico
09:31, Wed 17 Jan
Thought it was great having Jeremy in the Tilton too. Whenever the crowd gets a bit quieter... CAAAAMAAAAN BLUUUUUUES

Was definitely worth braving the cold for, close first half then the subs changed the game completely and we played some great stuff at times. Hopefully we can carry that into the game against Stoke and get a decent result, and who knows, maybe we can put out a strong team and give Leicester's B team a good go, assuming they're going to rotate.
09:57, Wed 17 Jan
I was really considering not going last night but as soon as I got into the ground, I was pleased i'd gone.

I thought we played pretty well throughout (bar a short spell after Hull scored), but the subs definitely changed the game.

Thought the atmosphere was better than it has been in a number of games this season too.
10:04, Wed 17 Jan
Newbs
Just to add, there was bloke wearing shorts at the back of the Tilton/Kop corner

Rab. No doubt.
10:11, Wed 17 Jan
Bluesince62
Tom TheProject Brady
It wasn’t -5 at all. Barely freezing.

Driving home from work at 10pm, car said +0.5c (in deepest Derbyshire).

I'm not going to pretend it was warm, but it was above freezing point and there was no wind chill.
There was no frost or ice anywhere on the way out last night,
I was quite happy not to have extra time.

It was significantly colder at Blackburn where the pitch started to frost up slightly. It was well below freezing at Forest Green last season. There was frost all over the car that evening.

The wind makes a massive difference as well. I've been at games where it has been below freezing and windy. That can be a nit miserable.
10:13, Wed 17 Jan
will be colder at stoke saturday due to the wind - and ref Forest Green had a memory pop up on facebook of my son wearing his shorts to that match.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:20, Wed 17 Jan

That'd be Burke if I had my way. He might get the hint.
10:29, Wed 17 Jan
Mowbrays Toe & Knee
will be colder at stoke saturday due to the wind - and ref Forest Green had a memory pop up on facebook of my son wearing his shorts to that match.

Stoke will be warmer. The memory of the 0-7 always brings a warming glow.

Shorts to a night game in January is crazy stuff. At least it will help if he becomes a postman.
10:36, Wed 17 Jan
Britannia is possibly the coldest UK stadium I've been in and that includes a few in Scotland.
Thermals and brandy flask on Saturday.
Optimistic too ....

0-3 Blues 👍
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )