23:19, Tue 16 Jan
Some poor bugger had the front of their car stripped on Garrison Street again.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
00:06, Wed 17 Jan
Saw one on Keeley Street too. Not good.
08:04, Wed 17 Jan
The parking situation puts a lot of people off. It needs sorting as it is keeping people away.

No doubt it is Vauxhalls being targeted again?
08:10, Wed 17 Jan
Nobody ever sees it actually happening? if they do they must be too intimidated to report it or intervene themselves. The Rozzers should be patrolling the area more.
Up the feckin Blues
The veolia depot was open and busy last night on garrison street so people around, i think they are just totally brazen. Coudl have been the same people walking up Cov Rd shouting up the Villa as we exited - absolutely no fear.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
08:14, Wed 17 Jan
Some poor bugger had the front of their car stripped on Garrison Street again.

At least you've only got to nip around the back of Arthur Street to get your parts back.
How many times have the rozzers found chop shops around the area. Untaxed crash repair motors parked on public road.

It's a joke.
08:24, Wed 17 Jan
No just vauxhalls these days . Mrs had her yaris done (full front end taken),then a few weeks later,replacement car DS3 had bumper nicked.
Thing is there's a list online of cars they target and there's loads of them!
Robbing barstewards
better stop dreaming of the quiet life,cuz its the one you'll never know
08:41, Wed 17 Jan
behind the dugout
No just vauxhalls these days . Mrs had her yaris done (full front end taken),then a few weeks later,replacement car DS3 had bumper nicked.
Thing is there's a list online of cars they target and there's loads of them!
Robbing barstewards

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
I tweeted Jeremy Dale last night but had been thinking for a while, could the club invest in a handful of private security types to patrol the main parking areas- like Garrison Street- from say 2pm to 6pm on a Saturday or 7pm to 11pm for a midweek game?

No idea what that costs but what a great bit of PR for the club and a really nice thing to do to look after fans.

Also shames WMP because they won't stop it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:34, Wed 17 Jan
PLANTY
Saw one on Keeley Street too. Not good.

It was the second one on Keeley Street this season. I usually park there and it's worrying.
10:38, Wed 17 Jan
It does feel like Blues games would be a great opportunity for WMP to do an operation to smoke loads of them out to be honest. Put some serious resources into it and catch loads in the act.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:38, Wed 17 Jan
Should really be on the police. There's loads more at the games than their needs to be. Would be no bother at all for a couple to patrol during the game. It's a know issue and as far as I can tell the areas it happens are known.

I always park in a sketchy car park in Liverpool Street. I'm amazed nothing had ever happened to my motor.
10:39, Wed 17 Jan
Charcy
It does feel like Blues games would be a great opportunity for WMP to do an operation to smoke loads of them out to be honest. Put some serious resources into it and catch loads in the act.

You'd think so wouldn't you. Get little Steve and the Northern Irish fella from Line of Duty to smoke out the OCG.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:40, Wed 17 Jan
Waggeh
Should really be on the police. There's loads more at the games than their needs to be. Would no bother at all for a couple to patrol during the game. It's a know issue and as far as I can tell the areas it happens are known.

I always park in a sketchy car park in Liverpool Street. I'm amazed nothing had ever happened to my motor.

It's a lottery, at some point it will happen.

I have a sentry mode on mine that shows they're being filmed but let's be honest, they don't give a shit and won't ever get caught.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:47, Wed 17 Jan
I won't park near the ground anymore, its either town or Uber.