20:32, Fri 19 Jan
www.myretrojersey.com
20:43, Fri 19 Jan
You sell an asset for its value or its potential value - as we have deep pockets we don't need to accept less.

I'll happily bite my nose off and take the risk that his value will rise even more during the euros.

Clubs wont have seen as much as JJ as we have, they will see a player that has looked better than those around him, the only one that could look decent in rooney's team, that scores goals, that is 19 and has played brilliantly for his national team. That is worth more than £7.5 million regardless of who is in for him. If decent serie a teams are bidding for him then he will be on the radar of others.
20:51, Fri 19 Jan
Onel Hernandez
You sell an asset for its value or its potential value - as we have deep pockets we don't need to accept less.

I'll happily bite my nose off and take the risk that his value will rise even more during the euros.

Clubs wont have seen as much as JJ as we have, they will see a player that has looked better than those around him, the only one that could look decent in rooney's team, that scores goals, that is 19 and has played brilliantly for his national team. That is worth more than £7.5 million regardless of who is in for him. If decent serie a teams are bidding for him then he will be on the radar of others.

Thats on the assumption that wales do well at the euros which i dont think they will then this kind of offer might not come round again if his form dips.

Different i know but never forget us accepting that bid for pedersen from watford.

If the James money can buy 2 decent 1st team players this month i would take anything over 10 straight away tbh.
20:51, Fri 19 Jan
Again though. It's not spending power we are struggling for at the moment, it's the framework to be able to spend.

If it opens up the ability to bring in the players we want then it can be beneficial for us as the selling club.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023