14:57, Fri 19 Jan
Any of the well informed have any idea if the rumour they are in for James is true?
14:58, Fri 19 Jan
No smoke without fire, sounds like he fancies Serie A/abroad. All depends if they will pay £10/12m I think.
14:58, Fri 19 Jan
I've heard they bid £8m for him.

Still not enough in today's market.
14:59, Fri 19 Jan
Serious accounts are reporting it.
14:59, Fri 19 Jan
If they've bid that much, he will be off.
15:01, Fri 19 Jan
Any of the well informed have any idea if the rumour they are in for James is true?

No idea ... but i DO know that at the other club who have been after him for months ... Atalanta, the Head of Senior Recruitment is Lee Congerton ... very Welsh .... [en.wikipedia.org] and that's probably how James came to their attention
15:02, Fri 19 Jan
Boro want 15m for Rogers. We should be demanding the same.
15:09, Fri 19 Jan
TrickyBlue

Prem clubs interested in Rogers. Can't expect 15m from a Serie A team for a prospect.
15:19, Fri 19 Jan
It’s happening. There is a poster on here that already has the shirt.
15:35, Fri 19 Jan
😘
15:47, Fri 19 Jan
I’d prefer him to stay as he’s definitely turning into one of our better players, but if he wants to go then so be it. Rumour is we’re willing to accept offers above 10mil, which I’d be fine with, provided we use that money to invest in a signing or two.
15:49, Fri 19 Jan
yeehaw
TrickyBlue

Prem clubs interested in Rogers. Can't expect 15m from a Serie A team for a prospect.

I’d take 10 for him, could get 2 or 3 decent players in for that amount of money.
15:51, Fri 19 Jan
All seems to come via "Football League World" and "Birmingham World" websites. Not sure how reliable as seem to rehash rumours and click bate
16:00, Fri 19 Jan
yeehaw
TrickyBlue

Well sod them then JJ is 19 (younger than Rogers) JJ is a full international and has scored more goals than Rogers.
We need to stop selling our young stars at cut price rates. I DGAF if italian clubs cant afford what hes's worth, thats thier problem. Pay the going rate or go elsewhere
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
16:02, Fri 19 Jan
15m for Rogers am I missing something?