09:42, Fri 26 Jan
According to the BBC that is...

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I wouldn't put this in my top ten
09:53, Fri 26 Jan
To the baggies and dog heads it’s the biggest one in the world.

It’s a pretty big one tbf, its far more interesting to me than a palace v Brighton, the Merseyside one, Liverpool v Manchester United

They hate each other and that makes it wonderful
09:57, Fri 26 Jan
Agreed.

Comfortably in the top 10.
10:08, Fri 26 Jan
It's top 10 in the UK probably, but its not even the biggest derby in the West Mids.

In no order I'd go:

Blues-Vile
Rangers-Celtic
Millwall-Hammers
Forest-Derby
Newcastle-Sunderland
Liverpool-Man Utd
Cardiff-Swansea
Baggies-Wolves
Sheffield
Blackburn-Burnley
10:12, Fri 26 Jan
yep, im lookin forward to watchin it which is rare for a game we arent playing in
10:13, Fri 26 Jan
Miamivice
Agreed.

Comfortably in the top 10.

Comfortably in the WORLD's top ten?

Comfortably?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:21, Fri 26 Jan
way ahead of the meeelan derby or roma lazio. and that mental derby paulisto one has nothing on a bunch of yammers
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:37, Fri 26 Jan
BBC WM had someone on this morning talking about this being the "biggest Derby, but Wolves aren't in the black country according to some" and the caller said, "well what do we call it if Wolves aren't in the black country.... the west midlands Derby, i dunno"?

I was expecting the host to say "no because of course that would be Birmingham Villa". But no, glossed over like they'd never heard of us. Continued to discuss Baggies v WBA as some mega event. I get it, it's a tense affair but that's about it.
10:43, Fri 26 Jan
StechyBlue
BBC WM had someone on this morning talking about this being the "biggest Derby, but Wolves aren't in the black country according to some" and the caller said, "well what do we call it if Wolves aren't in the black country....
Yammer Horror?
10:49, Fri 26 Jan
Gillingham - Millwall deserves a mention.
10:52, Fri 26 Jan
StechyBlue
BBC WM had someone on this morning talking about this being the "biggest Derby, but Wolves aren't in the black country according to some" and the caller said, "well what do we call it if Wolves aren't in the black country.... the west midlands Derby, i dunno"?

I was expecting the host to say "no because of course that would be Birmingham Villa". But no, glossed over like they'd never heard of us. Continued to discuss Baggies v WBA as some mega event. I get it, it's a tense affair but that's about it.

Well ours is the Birmingham derby. I’ve never heard anyone refer to Blues v villa as the West Midlands Derby.
H

Consistently correct.
10:55, Fri 26 Jan
UK, didn't see the World headline
11:23, Fri 26 Jan
It’s like 2 bald blokes arguing over a comb 😄
11:29, Fri 26 Jan
Birmingham derby could possibly make the top 30. My top ten derbies for passion and atmosphere;

Raja v Wydad
Al Ahly v Zamalek
Boca v River
Corinthians v Palmeiras
Cruz Azul v Americas
Fener v Gala
Panathanaikos v Olympiacos
AC v Inter
Rangers v Celtic
Betis v Sevilla
11:44, Fri 26 Jan

Sounds a bit one-sided to me.