08:56, Tue 30 Jan
A fella who QPR fans said they'd drive up to Birmingham themselves.

A Korean lad who has played a handful of games in Europe.

A 30 year old who is clearly of questionable character going on strike at his current club.

I'm all for positivity, but we need to be realistic. It's probably an improvement on the dog5hit we have had recently, but people shouldn't be expecting tiki taka next game.
09:01, Tue 30 Jan
I would say the midfield additions are an improvement to what we have, gotta put the trust into Mowbray
09:01, Tue 30 Jan
I was going to say have you not got work this morning but a WUM who puts this much time into their craft only to still be shit at it is obviously unemployable.
09:05, Tue 30 Jan

Derby fans said Buchanan was dogshit
09:06, Tue 30 Jan
Better than James who everybody reckons is worth 12m?
Better than Bacuna?
Better than Myoshi ?

Cant see what all the fuss is about
Sunik

A 30 year old who is clearly of questionable character going on strike at his current club.

I'm all for positivity, but we need to be realistic. It's probably an improvement on the dog5hit we have had recently, but people shouldn't be expecting tiki taka next game.

***...YAWN...***
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
I was going to say have you not got work this morning but a WUM who puts this much time into their craft only to still be shit at it is obviously unemployable.

Personally i find the biggest bullshitters and WUMs rise to the top in their chosen careers
09:07, Tue 30 Jan
One could argue that at the start of the season our current midfield would have been viewed as

An unwanted Croat who was bombed out of his loan club last season, a Polish kid with a less than impressive injury record , a Japanese lad with experience in a minor European league and again with some overhanging injury issues. Finally a 19 year old who hadn't kicked on from his debut season. (and Gary Gardner)

Pritchard would be technically a better passer than any of our current midfield. The Korean lad is a gamble but one would hope a well scouted one. And Dozzell will be fully aware of his detractors at QPR so he has 4 months to show both us and them that he is a player, if he doesn't then nothing is lost.

Let's get some positively.
Sunik

You honestly don't seem like you are "all for positivity"
If Im an example then you are 100 percent correct
09:09, Tue 30 Jan

Personally i find the biggest bullshitters and WUMs rise to the top in their chosen careers

Ones who are good at WUMmig maybe. This guy is shit and I'm surprised he's not been banned yet.
09:11, Tue 30 Jan
Wowden
Better than James who everybody reckons is worth 12m?
Better than Bacuna?
Better than Myoshi ?

Cant see what all the fuss is about

All those players are completely different, playing in different positions and formations.

The question is also whether they are better than Gardner, Bielik, Sunjic, Anderson.
09:12, Tue 30 Jan
Is ‘dogshit’ the only word that football fans know when it comes to describing a player they don’t rate?
09:12, Tue 30 Jan
2/10 could do better
09:14, Tue 30 Jan

Ones who are good at WUMmig maybe. This guy is shit and I'm surprised he's not been banned yet.

He will be laughing at that reaction and thinking "better put some more bait on the line"