09:28, Tue 30 Jan
Yeah, considering the amount of replies within half an hour this is clearly good WUM material.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:29, Tue 30 Jan
Wowden
Better than James who everybody reckons is worth 12m?
Better than Bacuna?
Better than Myoshi ?

Cant see what all the fuss is about

James is not worth £12m, he is worth what someone will pay for him which at the moment I guess is less than we value him at.

Bacuna, if we recall was disliked as much at Rangers as Dozzell is at QPR. He has turned out pretty well.
09:30, Tue 30 Jan
Sunik
I'm all for positivity.

No.

You really aren't.
The cold never bothered me anyway
09:45, Tue 30 Jan
Wowden
If Im an example then you are 100 percent correct

Weird choice to immediately admit you're a WUM and are bullshitting - you need to stand by your point for longer than that for it to work properly.
09:58, Tue 30 Jan
I was going to say have you not got work this morning but a WUM who puts this much time into their craft only to still be shit at it is obviously unemployable.

Personally i find the biggest bullshitters and WUMs rise to the top in their chosen careers

Ones who are good at WUMmig maybe. This guy is shit and I'm surprised he's not been banned yet.

He will be laughing at that reaction and thinking "better put some more bait on the line"

Couldn't care less tbh.
STD
10:02, Tue 30 Jan
Wowden
Better than Bacuna?
Better than Myoshi ?

Better than Gardner?
Better than playing people with injuries
Gives us the option to play Bielik in CB to cover injuries there as well

Squad Depth is important and obviously a lot of our players will leave in the summer so ideal to have some players that will still be under contract
Moist
10:06, Tue 30 Jan
Rags
I was going to say have you not got work this morning but a WUM who puts this much time into their craft only to still be shit at it is obviously unemployable.

Personally i find the biggest bullshitters and WUMs rise to the top in their chosen careers
Is this leading up to you telling us all how successful you have been in your chosen career, again ?
10:11, Tue 30 Jan
Sunik
A fella who QPR fans said they'd drive up to Birmingham themselves.

A Korean lad who has played a handful of games in Europe.

A 30 year old who is clearly of questionable character going on strike at his current club.

I'm all for positivity, but we need to be realistic. It's probably an improvement on the dog5hit we have had recently, but people shouldn't be expecting tiki taka next game.

A fella who played almost every game for QPR this season and at the age of 24 has played almost 200 first team games, mostly at this level.

A Korean lad who graduated from the Barca academy, captained South Korea to an Asian games win, played in a World Cup and scored a worldlee against Brazil.

A key part of Mowbray's Sunderland team who outperformed expectations and reached the play offs last season.

It might be they don't work out for us but they all clearly have the potential to add something to our team.
10:23, Tue 30 Jan
Yes and I understand the excitement, times have been tough and it's a far more positive January than the days of signing Will Buckley and Robert Tesche.

I'm just saying let's not get carried away. We were beaten 3-0 by a team in our league's 2nd XI. We're miles away yet.

The statement striker is when I'll truly believe.
10:28, Tue 30 Jan
There are definitely a contingent of our fans who support the club to be able to wallow in misery and despair.

Sunik is one of those fans.
10:30, Tue 30 Jan
Rather cruel admonishment
10:31, Tue 30 Jan
davenports
Rags

Is this leading up to you telling us all how successful you have been in your chosen career, again ?

Oh no ffs .... not again !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:01, Tue 30 Jan
Bobharford
Rather cruel admonishment

But probably accurate
12:46, Tue 30 Jan
Oldham
Wowden
Better than Bacuna?
Better than Myoshi ?

All those players are completely different, playing in different positions and formations.

The question is also whether they are better than Gardner, Bielik, Sunjic, Anderson.

Bacuna and James are closer to central midfielders than Keshi Anderson
13:46, Tue 30 Jan
Of the 3 signings I'm most excited by Park Ho Sung, as he is relatively unknown and could be a gem. We can't bank on him performing in England though as I worry about his physicality.