11:51, Thu 1 Feb
Tbf we'd have broken the 30k mark lots of times from 2001-2004 if the ground had been bigger
Happy Clapper
11:53, Thu 1 Feb
Azza
Hopefully the platinum/gold incentive is popular and they roll it out to lower categories or normal ST holders for some games in the future - although that mostly from a selfish point of view as I dont know any P/G members and cant afford the 30-40 quid for me and my lad too often

I'm sure such members on this board will be happy to help you get tickets for a tenner if it continues mate
11:57, Thu 1 Feb
Yep, dm me when the offer details come out
KES
12:12, Thu 1 Feb
Checked the ticket site and the lower Kop blocks nearest the Away fans that haven't been opened yet still aren't.
12:55, Thu 1 Feb
Le Mod
Tbf we'd have broken the 30k mark lots of times from 2001-2004 if the ground had been bigger

True, if I remember there was a waiting list for STs for a couple of seasons and as a casual, I remember loads of games I just couldn't get tickets for back then.
Up the feckin Blues
12:59, Thu 1 Feb
KES
KES
Checked the ticket site and the lower Kop blocks nearest the Away fans that haven't been opened yet still aren't.
They are giving a certain amount of tickets to kids and sports clubs via an offer I think, so there may be a good reason
Tony Fantastico
13:13, Thu 1 Feb
KES

They were still fenced off last home game.
13:18, Thu 1 Feb
Ahhhh yes, very good point!
13:20, Thu 1 Feb
Pretty confident this will sell out tbf or very close too, Kops almost sold out already.
KES
13:21, Thu 1 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

They were still fenced off last home game.

Will be interesting to see if they have been signed off yet so they can be used as quite a fair amount of the lower Kop have now been sold/given out to offers etc.