18:21, Wed 31 Jan
Typically on holiday for this one as it would be great one to take my youngest to his first home game, being from Suffolk the Ipswich away would be a good one but I'm guessing there will be no chance to get tickets to it but I'll look nearer the time.

Love Tom and all he is doing, need to repay the faith
Just talked my son to go for the first time in a couple of years. Just need to sort him a ticket.
Does anyone know if the ticket office allow you to change your season ticket for one match so I can get two together ?
21:06, Wed 31 Jan
Yes they will
Tony Fantastico
21:08, Wed 31 Jan
Many thanks
KES
22:43, Wed 31 Jan
Are they going to open the upper Railway End and the new lower Kop blocks?
08:03, Thu 1 Feb
KES
Me and the lad in the safe standing on the Tilton - first game for about 3 seasons, both really excited. Would have been the nephew as well, but he's now working.
Up the feckin Blues
Dan
08:45, Thu 1 Feb
Have you been busy every Saturday for the last 3 years?
08:46, Thu 1 Feb
Dan
Yes.
Up the feckin Blues
KES
08:48, Thu 1 Feb
We have season tickets in Block 12 standing. Its great.
08:56, Thu 1 Feb
KES
No option for physical tickets (which I've always preferred) for some reason, so digital tickets only. Seem to remember people moaning about them in times gone by - are they still a pain to use or is it sorted at the turnstiles now? Don't want to be upsetting the superfans like Dan by causing a kerfuffle trying to feck about with my phone on the day!
Up the feckin Blues
Never had an issue
Made them to your google or apple wallet
KES
08:59, Thu 1 Feb
Its fine. Normal times to get through although you get a wristband when you get down to the lower tier (which I hope they scrap in time).
09:05, Thu 1 Feb
KES
👍
Up the feckin Blues
09:17, Thu 1 Feb
Add not made ffs
"So, Birmingham City is rising to the challenge and, with everyone’s support, achieving something that has not been seen at St. Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park for nearly four years – a sell out."

What a fucking disgrace this is - it's now or never, lads and lasses.