When was the last sell out? Fulham under Harry, because that was only 28 k. For a proper sell out you would have to go back to the early prem years.
Wasn’t Monk for Fulham, redknapp was in charge v Huddersfield
09:49, Thu 1 Feb
Maybe they could flog really expensive tickets via the BTS fanclub?
Wasn’t Monk for Fulham, redknapp was in charge v Huddersfield

👍 Monk v fulham was only 27,608
10:11, Thu 1 Feb
KES
KES
Its fine. Normal times to get through although you get a wristband when you get down to the lower tier (which I hope they scrap in time).

It also doesn't stop more people getting in there. I could go and get my wristband, turn around, hand my card to my mate and they get a wristband. And so on.
10:16, Thu 1 Feb
foghorn leghorn
When was the last sell out? Fulham under Harry, because that was only 28 k. For a proper sell out you would have to go back to the early prem years.

The capacity has reduced since those days though, they took out a few rows at the back of the GML in front of the boxes and I recall the number of seats in the Main Stand upper about 15 years ago to put more corporate seats in. 99% certain the Tilton Lower has 1 less row than it used to, and block 2&4 have had their back 2 rows not reinstalled to allow more accessibility areas. It would be nice to know what the official capacity is with and without segregation as it will be less than the 30,006/29,505 from the early prem days.
True, you can only sell out on the seats available 🤷‍♂️
Up the feckin Blues
10:23, Thu 1 Feb
capacity these days is probably high 28k or low 29
10:42, Thu 1 Feb
Convinced me.

Money isnt great for me at the mo combined with work commitments mean I can only make a few games a season so might make this one my first.

Hopefully the platinum/gold incentive is popular and they roll it out to lower categories or normal ST holders for some games in the future - although that mostly from a selfish point of view as I dont know any P/G members and cant afford the 30-40 quid for me and my lad too often
10:45, Thu 1 Feb
Harry V Huddersfield was 26,900. The last time we broke the 28 k barrier was when albion had the whole GM, in the FA cup. That was over a decade ago.
10:49, Thu 1 Feb
Just give sunderlnd 7k and that should do it 😜
10:50, Thu 1 Feb
TresorLuntala
foghorn leghorn

The capacity has reduced since those days though, they took out a few rows at the back of the GML in front of the boxes and I recall the number of seats in the Main Stand upper about 15 years ago to put more corporate seats in. 99% certain the Tilton Lower has 1 less row than it used to, and block 2&4 have had their back 2 rows not reinstalled to allow more accessibility areas. It would be nice to know what the official capacity is with and without segregation as it will be less than the 30,006/29,505 from the early prem days.

Though we have never touched 30.009 because of the away segregation.
It would be lovely to be apart of 30K inside St Andrews.

Mad that one day in the not so distant future we will skip 30k cap and jump straight to 40k+
11:27, Thu 1 Feb
I assumed the Nacional game would have taken us close to the 30k, but that was 27,698. Weird as it was billed as a sell out (I know there would have been empty seats in the GML, but we only gave them half of block 1.
11:27, Thu 1 Feb
Front few rows all around the stadium were closed off with netting as per UEFA rules I fink
Happy Clapper
11:49, Thu 1 Feb
Though we have never touched 30.009 because of the away segregation.
It would be lovely to be apart of 30K inside St Andrews.

Mad that one day in the not so distant future we will skip 30k cap and jump straight to 40k+

Last time we broke the 30 k barrier was v forest in 1988. The last time we were close to 29 k was against Chelsea, boxing day 2009.

Albion FA cup was 28,400, the tickets were dirt cheap and we gave them over 7,000.