07:45, Fri 2 Feb
Something like this maybe?

Linked Image
07:54, Fri 2 Feb
I think we are still going to need a ball winner in the side so, I reckon sunjic will be picked ahead of paik
07:54, Fri 2 Feb
That looks good to me mate. Do you think he'll keep Dozzell on the bench?
07:55, Fri 2 Feb
Paik hasn’t played since December so can’t see him going straight into the 11 myself

I think he will start Aiwu ahead of Long

Agree with the rest
Happy Clapper
08:08, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

World class graphic...
08:10, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Don’t think Tone will start Pritchard as he’s not up to speed judging by the Blues training vid
shd
08:15, Fri 2 Feb
Le Mod

I hope not
08:16, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

What a team 😍
08:19, Fri 2 Feb
tool
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Don’t think Tone will start Pritchard as he’s not up to speed judging by the Blues training vid

??

He played in 4 of Sunderland's last 5 games... only missed Stoke because he downed tools to come to Blues.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Interesting, I thought he looked class as it pretty much nailed to start in number 10
Happy Clapper
shd
shd
Le Mod

I hope not

I‘m with you, I much prefer Long, just think that’s what he’ll do
Happy Clapper
08:27, Fri 2 Feb
Le Mod
Paik hasn’t played since December so can’t see him going straight into the 11 myself

Agree with the rest

I agree, can’t see him throwing Paik straight in for that reason.

Be interesting to see if or where a fit Bacuna finds himself in the team now. Probably been one of our better performers this season but has suffered from playing in a number of positions without nailing down one.
08:43, Fri 2 Feb
Me too, I thought he looked razor sharp in that short video. I think we have to play Aiwu though for the extra pace, playing a high line and trying to pin Albion back with Long and Bielik would be a disaster with Asantes’ pace. I think Aiwu has looked pretty decent at CB to be honest, strong, quick and physical. It’s when he’s right back and asked to progress with the ball when he looks lost. The bench is full of options now though, we could do with Drameh making it just so he can replace Laird who will need to be replaced on the hour.
08:50, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Sunjic for Paik as don’t think he is fit yet. But other than that ditto
09:06, Fri 2 Feb
Le Mod
shd
Le Mod

I hope not

I‘m with you, I much prefer Long, just think that’s what he’ll do

I think we need a Long or Roberts for their aerial bombardment at long-throws and set-pieces