10:17, Fri 2 Feb
tool
B_C_F_C
tool
Tom TheProject Brady
Something like this maybe?

Linked Image

Don’t think Tone will start Pritchard as he’s not up to speed judging by the Blues training vid

??

He played in 4 of Sunderland's last 5 games... only missed Stoke because he downed tools to come to Blues.

Sorry I forgot to put wink emoji

😉

mmmm...

Well recovered...

😉
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:22, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Think Aiwu will start and I have a feeling Dozzell will start not sure over who though.

It’s clear Mowbray really likes Dozzell and his technical ability.
10:50, Fri 2 Feb
I can see Aiwu starting - I think he is the more mobile option than Long.
I'm also hoping, despite the evidence so far, that he will come good and be worth buying for £3m. Which probably biases my opinion on him starting!

Otherwise I'd be unchanged as much as possible from the Stoke game - let new players work their way into the side from bench appearances.
10:52, Fri 2 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Paik hasn't played a game since early December, therefore he probably not match-fit ready yet. So replace Paik with Sunjic or Dozzell.
10:53, Fri 2 Feb
I think Bacuna will start on the bench, and would be a good option to replace Laird in the 2nd half when he tires (better than Aiwu anyway)
10:54, Fri 2 Feb
Snoop
I can see Aiwu starting - I think he is the more mobile option than Long.
I'm also hoping, despite the evidence so far, that he will come good and be worth buying for £3m. Which probably biases my opinion on him starting!

Otherwise I'd be unchanged as much as possible from the Stoke game - let new players work their way into the side from bench appearances.

I’m not sure. We got battered by stoke in all fairness so something needs to change

We need more control from the centre and Sunjic just can not give us that.
10:58, Fri 2 Feb
Icm2023
Tom TheProject Brady

Linked Image

Think Aiwu will start and I have a feeling Dozzell will start not sure over who though.

It’s clear Mowbray really likes Dozzell and his technical ability.
Listening to Tone's presser sounds like he might not think Paik is ready so may start with Dozzell instead.Listening to him talk about midfield style he doesn't sound like he sees Sunjic as the future.
Kym
13:56, Fri 2 Feb
With Etheridge in goal, we're going to need 6 at the back unless he has a worldie.
15:42, Fri 2 Feb
Kym
🙄