The white kit ?
I thought it was going to be about moving the away fans..
21:08, Wed 7 Feb
Tam
When I started to watch the clip I thought this is going to look crap but the touches Johnny Vincent made looked just like things you'd see today. Same as when I saw the Blues Leeds 1972 clips Alan Campbell's run and pass for our goal was lovely. Pitches are better, fitness is better, coaches are smarter but top players are always top players. Maradona would destroy any team today. Francis got a hat trick at Villa Park when he was late 30s. Lost my thread now....
21:13, Wed 7 Feb
JohnP
When I started to watch the clip I thought this is going to look crap but the touches Johnny Vincent made looked just like things you'd see today. Same as when I saw the Blues Leeds 1972 clips Alan Campbell's run and pass for our goal was lovely. Pitches are better, fitness is better, coaches are smarter but top players are always top players. Maradona would destroy any team today. Francis got a hat trick at Villa Park when he was late 30s. Lost my thread now....

That pass from Hockey was Sunjic at his finest, outdone by the ball from Roger Hynd to BB. Now I loved Roger but he was pretty rustic. Reminded me of Herman Munster .
23:18, Wed 7 Feb
Ooh the memories that has brought back - I was 15 and almost definitely would have been there