16:53, Mon 5 Feb
Nikola Zigic
I don't really know what you're arguing with.

Do you disagree with the assumption that portions of our fan base will panic if we don't get four points from the next two games?

No I agree with that I just think you are often one of those people.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
16:54, Mon 5 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I think we win both games cos we are effing massive

And this could happen too and would be ace.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
16:54, Mon 5 Feb
Not a problem. Irrelevant but appreciate you're reasoning.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
16:56, Mon 5 Feb
One of the bottom three will put a few wins together at some point. That’s often a feature of the relegation fight. I think we will get enough not to be dragged into the bottom, but one of the teams around us will. I’m thinking it will be Huddersfield.
17:00, Mon 5 Feb
I think it's always worth looking at points per game and the uptick required to get to c. 45-50 points
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
17:03, Mon 5 Feb
Blackburn could be one that gets dragged into trouble.
17:29, Mon 5 Feb
Just done a bag of a fag packet calculation on the bottom 3

Rotherham need top 4 form over the last 17 games to get to 50 points. 1.8 points per game

Wednesday need around the play off form over the last 16 games. 1.7 points per game.

QPR only need lower mud table form to reach 50 over 16 games. 1.25 points per game and they are currently at 0.93. I think that’s the only feasible one of the bottom 3 that could make 50 points.
17:49, Mon 5 Feb
We aren't going down. Luckily Rooney got the boot at the right time.
18:09, Mon 5 Feb
One of the batch of teams around us will likely have a shit end to the season

We’ll be fine, decent squad, good manager, playing well and are likely to improve further. We’ll finish between 12th and 17th
Happy Clapper
Tam
18:11, Mon 5 Feb
Le Mod
One of the batch of teams around us will likely have a shit end to the season

We’ll be fine, decent squad, good manager, playing well and are likely to improve further. We’ll finish between 12th and 17th

Yep, said this on another thread - we know that this squad is capable of doing OK in this division. We've seen it over the first 11 games. I don't have much doubt that we'll be OK.
Make Blues Great Again