08:50, Mon 5 Feb
Transfer deadline day was a quiet one for Birmingham City with only Alex Pritchard signing and three young players departing. Indeed, for some Blues fans the biggest successes of the window were ensuring that Jordan James and Jay Stansfield remained with the club until the summer at least.

[almajir.net]
09:16, Mon 5 Feb
I'm still worried about us going down.
09:27, Mon 5 Feb
Yep, same here. I always am until we're "safe".

Couple of good runs beneath us and a poor run for us could easily drag us into a battle.
09:43, Mon 5 Feb
We're already in it I think. Only 4 points from the relegation zone. Still have to play Rotherham, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield and QPR but they all have home advantage.
13:25, Mon 5 Feb
Try looking at it in a positive way . It’s very unlikely either shef wed or Rotherham are finishing above us. There are 6 teams either below us on same points or a point better off.
All we need to do is finish above one of those 6 clubs 💁🏼
13:31, Mon 5 Feb
Beat Wednesday and we will only need 15 points from 15 games and that’s being generous to the shite below us really.

We will be fine, calm down👍
13:47, Mon 5 Feb
Can we sticky this bit for all the bedwetters to remind themselves of:

For the last few months, the message I’ve heard coming from my contacts inside the club has been the same – get through this season and then the summer is going to be huge.
I think people are worrying about the bit before the summer tbf
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:08, Mon 5 Feb
Don't think it is time to worry at all. Everyone will relax when we spank Sheff Weds Fri.

I still reckon we will finish in the top half.
14:15, Mon 5 Feb
I think it will get worse before it gets better in that we'll get closer to the drop and then pull away comfortably.

My worry is that people panic.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
14:17, Mon 5 Feb
It would be great to go down and rebuild and go to all those new grounds etc etc etc
We went and beat Stoke and Hull within four days of each other and there was tons of optimism. Has that evaporated because of a 50/50 game against West Brom? Are we that fickle?
14:26, Mon 5 Feb
It appears we are.

I honestly have no worries about us being 4 points above the drop zone.

Reason being is because Mowbray in charge and we are playing well. If Rooney were still in charge and and our league position were the same then its a different kettle of fish.
14:30, Mon 5 Feb
Los Azules
Beat Wednesday and we will only need 15 points from 15 games and that’s being generous to the shite below us really.

We will be fine, calm down👍

I think this is the top and tail of it.

Sheff Wed and Rotherham (bar a massive turnaround won't catch us). We have Sheff Wed (a) and Blackburn (h) who are both in terrible form.

Pick 6 points up from those 2 and we are cruising.
14:41, Mon 5 Feb
Chris
We went and beat Stoke and Hull within four days of each other and there was tons of optimism. Has that evaporated because of a 50/50 game against West Brom? Are we that fickle?

My feelings also.

People would be talking about sneaking in the top six has that Long header gone in Sat lol.