21:14, Wed 7 Feb
Headbutt rather than an elbow.
Only 6 minutes into the game as well. It's an amazing challenge

Wood was knocked out as well as breaking his cheekbone. He came back on and played on the wing for much of the game.
Looooooooool
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
It was tasty.

4 or 5 would be nice.
Just to add, in 57 we lost in the semi final to Man U. Would have been something playing them in the final.
21:15, Wed 7 Feb
3-0. Asston Vanilla are falling apart
Glad Chelsea have now seemingly put the tie to bed.

Thought Villa would come out all guns blazing and make it 2-1 and it would be game on again.
“Just like London your city is blue”
21:17, Wed 7 Feb
Sheep2

Wood was knocked out as well as breaking his cheekbone. He came back on and played on the wing for much of the game.

Never seen it, it’s probably just materialised in my head as some false idea. Probably even more of an assault then. Just looked it up and Wood not only came back on, he went in goal for the last six minutes! Jackie Blanchflower went in goal for Man U, think he was Danny’s brother?
21:18, Wed 7 Feb
your city is blue just like london
21:18, Wed 7 Feb
Mozball
I must say I'm enjoying this game at the moment. 😄
21:21, Wed 7 Feb
getting ole'd.

wonderful
Mozball

Haha "just like London, your city is blue" 😄

Lovely 💙
21:24, Wed 7 Feb
newblue
Sheep2

Never seen it, it’s probably just materialised in my head as some false idea. Probably even more of an assault then. Just looked it up and Wood not only came back on, he went in goal for the last six minutes! Jackie Blanchflower went in goal for Man U, think he was Danny’s brother?

Younger brother. Was injured,at 24, in the Munich crash and never played again.

The footage of the final is on YouTube. As is our loss to Man City the previous year.
There's some footage from 1931 as well.
21:30, Wed 7 Feb
😂
21:48, Wed 7 Feb
wait 4 the booo s