21:53, Wed 7 Feb
Hahahahaha

Booooooooo
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
I'd be careful pointing that out on here mate, last time I did so, the SHA SJWs reminded me we had turned into a "booey fanbase" and I was being hypocritical.

Because 2 wins in 15 games from a manager you didn't even want is similar to your team being 2-0 down in an FA cup tie or when you lose at home for the first time in 15 games.

Fickle villa fans and a couple deluded Rooney-sympathizers on here too
22:06, Wed 7 Feb
In a strange way it's good that they've had such a decent season.

Anything less than top four from now on and the bedsheets will be reappearing.

Just that conference cup for them to eff up hopefully now🙏🙏
22:11, Wed 7 Feb
I've got the full 90 minutes of the 1956 Cup final somewhere.

Will have to dig it out and have another watch at some point.
22:11, Wed 7 Feb
Everybody sing along …. Blue is the colour……
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
I'd be careful pointing that out on here mate, last time I did so, the SHA SJWs reminded me we had turned into a "booey fanbase" and I was being hypocritical.

Because 2 wins in 15 games from a manager you didn't even want is similar to your team being 2-0 down in an FA cup tie or when you lose at home for the first time in 15 games.

Self righteous or what.

I’d rather just enjoy what’s just happened, thanks all the same.
22:18, Wed 7 Feb
Just that conference cup for them to eff up hopefully now🙏🙏

Fear not, they always bottle it in Europe. They won’t get past Frankfurt, Fiorentina or any other fecker. Remember when they were derailed by Lokomotiv, or their rapid exit at Vienna?
Just seen the result. There is a God after all.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."

You should put in a claim for emotional distress.
08:56, Thu 8 Feb
newblue
Nikola Zigic
Did they cheat to the last one? That'd be good to know.

McParland elbowed the Man U goalie and broke his cheek bone. No subs back then and played out the rest of the game on the wing.

Got a medal from him for winning the Saltley cup but didn’t enjoy getting it from a true DvB

He is 89 now... and the only player left from either side taking the Wembley pitch in 1957... many of the Man Utd players died in the Munich crash 9 months later.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:18, Thu 8 Feb
newblue
Nikola Zigic

McParland elbowed the Man U goalie and broke his cheek bone. No subs back then and played out the rest of the game on the wing.
And strangely Vile also played against 10 men for 80 minutes in the semi against Albion, after Dugdale knocked Ronnie Allen out.
09:28, Thu 8 Feb
bluearmyfaction
newblue
Nikola Zigic

And strangely Vile also played against 10 men for 80 minutes in the semi against Albion, after Dugdale knocked Ronnie Allen out.

Incredible year for West Mids... Blues, WBA and AV all in the semi finals.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:12, Thu 8 Feb
bluearmyfaction
newblue
Nikola Zigic

Thought I’d have a look at the incident - basically should have ended with an assault charge against McParland who of course went on to score both goals for the DvB’s.