22:05, Tue 13 Feb
Mr Driscoll
Fill yer boots.

Can't think of one poor performance tonight. Everyone did a job.

Bielik in defence for me. Some people questioned it but he helps us play out so much from there and relieves so much pressure.
22:08, Tue 13 Feb
Can’t tell you of the relief when that finally went in.
I kissed the old boy next to me 😂
We were so wasteful at times but they kept going and battled all over the pitch!

Brilliant from all of them, same again Saturday please 🙏.

I love you Blues 💙
22:09, Tue 13 Feb
Great performance tonight

Some fantastic link up play

The 2 at the base of midfield were quality

We should of had more goals to be fair

Hopefully someone is going to get a pasting

We are creating lots of chances

We are starting to look very comfortable on the ball playing football love it
22:10, Tue 13 Feb
Icm2023
Mr Driscoll
Fill yer boots.

Bielik in defence for me. Some people questioned it but he helps us play out so much from there and relieves so much pressure.

A good ball playing centre half to push Sanderson and Bielik in the summer would be a priority signing for me.
22:22, Tue 13 Feb
Return of Ruddy. Didn’t have much to do but what a bloody save at the end.

Paik & Dozzell looked like they’d been playing together for years.

M.Roberts dominant & unlucky not to score.
22:26, Tue 13 Feb
Everything about tonight was ace. Apart from the weird ugly bloke sat next to me kissing me.
22:32, Tue 13 Feb
Ricky Blotto
Everything about tonight was ace. Apart from the weird ugly bloke sat next to me kissing me.

Soz x
22:34, Tue 13 Feb
There's loads. We have played well for quite a few games now. The results were going to come and it's nice to have one.

Us and QPR have both got nine points from our last ten games. They're not actually in the blistering form that people think.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
shd
22:41, Tue 13 Feb
Icm2023
Mr Driscoll
Fill yer boots.

Absolutely this as he was pretty ponderous in midfield and we have far better in there now
22:46, Tue 13 Feb
shd
shd
Icm2023
Mr Driscoll
Fill yer boots.

Absolutely this as he was pretty ponderous in midfield and we have far better in there now

Agreed, didn’t put a foot wrong tonight and wasn’t afraid to carry the ball forward out from the back, my MOTM
22:48, Tue 13 Feb
Tilton Rifle
Very good all round. Special mention for M Roberts. Won all his headers and was unlucky not to score.

T Roberts - misses aside looked very tidy.

Laird - back to his best.

Paik - will be a force when properly match fit.

Good team performance. Never stopped running and passing
Agreed except M Roberts wasn’t unlucky, that header was pish 😁
Tony Fantastico
22:50, Tue 13 Feb
Mowbray ball is ace. People keep saying these players can’t play passing football. They can. What a job he’s done already in changing our style
Tony Fantastico
23:06, Tue 13 Feb
It seems like it’s all coming together quite nicely. Massive positive as well for me is bouncing back from the defeat Friday with a win and a clean sheet. Just need to improve our finishing and when that comes, we should be moving up the division and away from the dreaded relegation zone.
23:07, Tue 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Mowbray ball is ace. People keep saying these players can’t play passing football. They can. What a job he’s done already in changing our style

So refreshing to read the positivity in this thread
23:12, Tue 13 Feb
Makes a change doesn’t it.