23:17, Tue 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Tilton Rifle
Very good all round. Special mention for M Roberts. Won all his headers and was unlucky not to score.

T Roberts - misses aside looked very tidy.

Laird - back to his best.

Paik - will be a force when properly match fit.

Good team performance. Never stopped running and passing
Agreed except M Roberts wasn’t unlucky, that header was pish 😁

I meant the one that hit the post.
23:26, Tue 13 Feb
Front to back a really nice tidy performance. We gave them nothing, and worked like dogs when we didn’t have the ball
I really hope we do not regret not getting a striker in January, because we should have been out of sight long before we scored
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
Tam
23:29, Tue 13 Feb
quark
Front to back a really nice tidy performance. We gave them nothing, and worked like dogs when we didn’t have the ball
I really hope we do not regret not getting a striker in January, because we should have been out of sight long before we scored

Yes, we should have and the reaction would have been a bit different if that hadn't gone in, that's a certainty! The relied was incredible, and it was certainly no more than we deserved after an excellent display. On Friday, we were scrabbling to find a player that had had a decent game, but I can't think of a player tonight that didn't have a good game.

Chuffed to bits with the result, the performance, and that my fear that their goal was protected by an invisible force field was unfounded.
Make Blues Great Again
23:33, Tue 13 Feb
Tilton Rifle
Rab C Nesbitt
Tilton Rifle
Very good all round. Special mention for M Roberts. Won all his headers and was unlucky not to score.

T Roberts - misses aside looked very tidy.

Laird - back to his best.

Paik - will be a force when properly match fit.

Good team performance. Never stopped running and passing
Agreed except M Roberts wasn’t unlucky, that header was pish 😁

I meant the one that hit the post.
Oh, fair 😁👍
Tony Fantastico
00:02, Wed 14 Feb
quark

None of the chances fell to a 'striker'
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
00:03, Wed 14 Feb
Tam
Tam
quark

Yes, we should have and the reaction would have been a bit different if that hadn't gone in, that's a certainty! The relied was incredible, and it was certainly no more than we deserved after an excellent display. On Friday, we were scrabbling to find a player that had had a decent game, but I can't think of a player tonight that didn't have a good game.

Chuffed to bits with the result, the performance, and that my fear that their goal was protected by an invisible force field was unfounded.

Don't agree with thisz we played well on Friday.
Tam
00:06, Wed 14 Feb
That's OK, I didn’t think that we played badly at all, particularly in the first half, but I don't think that any player had a good game individually, especially as the game wore on. I can't think ofone, at any rate.
Make Blues Great Again
KES
00:20, Wed 14 Feb
Tam
It was just one of those games against Wednesday. We huffed and puffed but they had our number.

Tonight we were fantastic. Never shirked taking the ball and keeping possession. Never afraid to just keep it but most of the time using it wisely and moving it forward with pace and purpose.

We will be inconsistent results wise and lose matches but if we continue to play like that going forward and put on performances on a consistent basis I certainly won’t complain
02:11, Wed 14 Feb
Tam
Tam

I had a similar thought, thinking the curse might be back and that we would have to get Barry Fry back to have a piss in each corner of the pitch or something.

So glad we broke that duck though, the relief was palpable around the ground.

While he should have scored, I think once Roberts does score he will go on a scoring run, he was in the right positions to get chances tonight which I see as a positive.
02:31, Wed 14 Feb
Didn't we get relegated the season that Barry Fry pissed in every corner of the pitch?
09:32, Wed 14 Feb
I saw a fox just outside the ground.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman