Reckon if it was the end of a scooby doo episode, I’d pull your mask off and see Gabby Abgonlahor’s ugly mug 🗿
15:05, Thu 15 Feb
Goulding (Kristoff)
Tatts
Jobe and his family had his reasons for leaving, and Blues had their reasons for selling him. Ultimately, the move suited all parties and that's why it happened.

This 100 times over. Once again, people need to get a grip.

Hundred and oneded.

Anybody booing needs to give their head a wobble.
16:18, Thu 15 Feb
Sunik
For me it's a no. He obviously moved to be around the coaches he'd grown up with and to a club touted to play better football and focus on youngsters.

No hard feelings from me, but I'm not so sure others will see it that way.
Hardly played much for us to warrant booing, if anyone wants booing it's his dad, he was the instigator of his move to Sunderland, but then again why boo anyone
Tam
16:33, Thu 15 Feb
gerry1875
Sunik
For me it's a no. He obviously moved to be around the coaches he'd grown up with and to a club touted to play better football and focus on youngsters.

No hard feelings from me, but I'm not so sure others will see it that way.
Hardly played much for us to warrant booing, if anyone wants booing it's his dad, he was the instigator of his move to Sunderland, but then again why boo anyone

I would say that if there's anyone that DOESN'T deserve booing, it's his dad, considering what they did for the club.

I sometimes think that the Jude worship gets a little intense and lovesick here, but I do think that we owe them a debt of gratitude. I can't quite understand the mindset of anyone that would boo Jobe, but there again, I couldn't really imagine that anyone would racially abuse one our own players. Let's hope that no-one is stupid enough to boo him, although I do hope that he's fed up with the result on Saturday.
Make Blues Great Again
16:42, Thu 15 Feb
Tam
The whole Bellingham obsession one way or another is nauseating.

Just treat him like any other opposition player.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:44, Thu 15 Feb
Same as Eustace, ignore him.

The ones that’ll boo are the ones that’ll expect Jude come back at some point, he’ll more than likely tell us to eff off

This exactly.
We owe the Bellingham family much more than they owe us, If we can’t say anything good about him then say nothing at all.
17:15, Thu 15 Feb
No.
It's just his job. I'm sure we've all changed jobs for money/prospects/simply wanting a change.
Life's too bloomin' short.
17:31, Thu 15 Feb
Absolutely this, neither play for our Club, so their progress is Irrelevant.
12:57, Sun 18 Feb

The ones that’ll boo are the ones that’ll expect Jude come back at some point, he’ll more than likely tell us to eff off

This exactly.
We owe the Bellingham family much more than they owe us, If we can’t say anything good about him then say nothing at all.

The club helped Jude along his way and we got a decent payout for it. We're all square.

We could've done with keeping Jobe for another year to see how he progressed but he wanted out, possibly because he didn't want to have to listen to how he'll never be as good as his brother.
He wasn't around long enough to build up a rapore with him and he's largely irrelevant, I think that showed yesterday. There was some booing but nothing too offensive.
13:10, Sun 18 Feb
Miguelagenn

This exactly.

The club helped Jude along his way and we got a decent payout for it. We're all square.

We could've done with keeping Jobe for another year to see how he progressed but he wanted out, possibly because he didn't want to have to listen to how he'll never be as good as his brother.
He wasn't around long enough to build up a rapore with him and he's largely irrelevant, I think that showed yesterday. There was some booing but nothing too offensive.

I was sat in the main stand near the GM end. He got plenty of applauds from both stands as he left the field at the end of the match.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
13:46, Sun 18 Feb
Miguelagenn

This exactly.

He wanted out as him and his old man demanded guaranteed first team starts. Speakman gave it to them at Sunderland and it was one of the reasons Mowbray left. I thought fans were ok with him yesterday. he kept giving it large to their fans waving his arms about so the reaction to that wwas expected. other thing to say is that he wouldn't get in our team the slow way he plays and he looks like he's untouchable up there