12:02, Thu 15 Feb
Why would we?
12:11, Thu 15 Feb
Not to mention Jude is highly likely to be present at the game and would get a tremendous reception from all corners of the ground.
13:20, Thu 15 Feb
Jobe’s more likely to be booed by the Sunderland fans, seems to be a very divisive figure up there. He’s getting pelters on their forum. Seems to be guaranteed game time no matter how poorly he’s been performing
13:22, Thu 15 Feb
I wouldn't worry about it, this is the new Blues...it's not like he's not going to get too many touches of the ball.

Not unless he goes in goal.
13:23, Thu 15 Feb
gesanners
Not to mention Jude is highly likely to be present at the game and would get a tremendous reception from all corners of the ground.

Interesting to see whether he will be to be honest. I know he's injured so not playing, but would Real let him fly back to England for this or would they want him over there to recover? Does he even want to come back? Would be quite an awkward situation, seeing the club you love but playing against your brother who he's obviously extremely supportive of.
13:24, Thu 15 Feb
Sold out, no seats left for him.
Exactly this.

Concerning thread; sounding like Vilers.

Don't boo the kid, I like to think we aren't a fickle fanbase.
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
Exactly this.

Concerning thread; sounding like Vilers.

Don't boo the kid, I like to think we aren't a fickle fanbase.

This. Absolutely 0 reason to boo. If he turns out to be a world beater hopefully we can nab him back one day.
14:07, Thu 15 Feb
Find this a bit odd to be honest.

Why on earth would Blues fans boo Jobe, or want to? Why is this an issue?

Jobe and his family had his reasons for leaving, and Blues had their reasons for selling him. Ultimately, the move suited all parties and that's why it happened. Sure it would have been nice to have seen him develop with us, carrying the torch after his brother, but football's football and perhaps in the long run it's better for him to now progress elsewhere without all the direct baggage, comparisons and pressure.

I've known Jobe and watched him play since he was eight. A fierce competitor on the pitch, he is a nice lad, very respectful and since leaving has said nothing out of turn about Blues whatsoever, despite some very strange takes about him from some people.

Anyone wanting to, or anyone who does boo him, are barmy and need to have a look at themselves. Plus, what Jude and the family did, by him signing a pro contract, helped save the club's bacon.

I would bet that the huge majority on Saturday provide him with a very appreciative reception.

If Jobe comes off, or comes on as substitute, then if Blues fans did the 'whoooooo' I know he would find that amusing and take it in the good-natured way it would be intended.
14:08, Thu 15 Feb
Tatts
Jobe and his family had his reasons for leaving, and Blues had their reasons for selling him. Ultimately, the move suited all parties and that's why it happened.

This 100 times over. Once again, people need to get a grip.
14:10, Thu 15 Feb
Just can't believe this obvious wind up thread, started by the forums most obvious wind up, is now on to it's second page of serious responses

Sunik 1 SHA 0

A sad day
Happy Clapper
14:12, Thu 15 Feb
MattBCFC1979
Completely this, booing a kid…..

His family saved the blues, we should never forget that, also being linked to Jude, has and will continue to help us with our brand!!

We have a photo of his bruv outside the ground 👍👍

We should show our class, and Clap him if there’s an opportunity, then crack on 👍

THIS ALL DAY LONG FFS THIS IS 2024, LETS ALL SHOW CLASS AND BE HUMBLE.!!
14:15, Thu 15 Feb
albi
Why would we?

We wouldn't. The OP is a v*lla mole on here.
14:19, Thu 15 Feb
👍
14:19, Thu 15 Feb
I said I wouldn't boo. As someone else in the thread mentioned, there was booing amongst the away support at Sunderland so it's perfectly feasible that some may boo.