09:52, Thu 15 Feb
For me it's a no. He obviously moved to be around the coaches he'd grown up with and to a club touted to play better football and focus on youngsters.

No hard feelings from me, but I'm not so sure others will see it that way.
09:53, Thu 15 Feb
Who ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Who?
If they aint Blues give 'em hell.

Booooooooo.
09:54, Thu 15 Feb
No need for any booing, it's not like he slagged the club off. Did he?
09:55, Thu 15 Feb
I'm not gonna boo. I'm not giving him a round of applause either. I'll be concentrating on supporting our lot as we'll need it.
Same as Eustace, ignore him.

The ones that’ll boo are the ones that’ll expect Jude come back at some point, he’ll more than likely tell us to eff off
I don’t think he’d hear you from Aston anyway.
09:56, Thu 15 Feb
Exactly. Didn't celebrate when he scored against us either.

He's one of the bad guys now, but doesn't deserve any boos.
10:11, Thu 15 Feb
number8
I'm not gonna boo. I'm not giving him a round of applause either. I'll be concentrating on supporting our lot as we'll need it.

Think this is the best course to follow.
10:14, Thu 15 Feb
number8

this

he got booed at the away game by a minority
11:09, Thu 15 Feb
NouCamp
number8

this

he got booed at the away game by a minority

Grown men booing an 18yr old. ffs.

Youth team player went to another club. If it wasn't for his surname it wouldn't even register.
11:12, Thu 15 Feb
Grown men booing anyone is daft tbh.

Your not children at the pantomime. Sick of it.
11:12, Thu 15 Feb
Polite round of applause if he's taken off or claps us. Bar that will be ignoring him.

Anyone booing him is a clown by the way
11:14, Thu 15 Feb
Completely this, booing a kid…..

His family saved the blues, we should never forget that, also being linked to Jude, has and will continue to help us with our brand!!

We have a photo of his bruv outside the ground 👍👍

We should show our class, and Clap him if there’s an opportunity, then crack on 👍