19:55, Wed 21 Feb
Won’t be this year. Just confirmed at OSC meeting. Pre season this year will be in Europe, hopefully USA next year.
20:17, Wed 21 Feb
Well that's a shame 🫤 I was hoping it would be
20:32, Wed 21 Feb
Could still be good but where in Europe?
20:44, Wed 21 Feb
Makes sense tbh. Gives the club time to build the reputation of the club over there. A Netflix type doc perhaps?
20:51, Wed 21 Feb
Yeah they won't be just forcing something that isn't commercially viable. We don't really have any awareness over there at the moment other than the Brady connection.

Although I don't think there's much in a documentary as it stands. Would need to be something a bit different as at the moment we have no real star power and I don't see it being much different to everything that has gone before.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:11, Wed 21 Feb
[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

Better value than beer in the Tilton.
21:14, Wed 21 Feb
TewkesburyBlue
Won’t be this year. Just confirmed at OSC meeting. Pre season this year will be in Europe, hopefully USA next year.

But i'm going to push for a meeting with TW when i go to New York after they said he likes meeting fans !
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:49, Wed 21 Feb
TewkesburyBlue

Has they gave further details about it? Would it be a proper Europe pre-season tour or will it just be another 1/2 games against local clubs in Spain/Portugal as usual?
21:59, Wed 21 Feb
they said it was still private but would say it won't be USA and will be in Europe. Still agreeing everything but hoping to announce shortly so people can make plans to attend.
22:06, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
TewkesburyBlue

But i'm going to push for a meeting with TW when i go to New York after they said he likes meeting fans !

Oh Jesus.
22:07, Wed 21 Feb
Does seem to be a fairly common thing from what I've seen on twitter. Quite a few rocking up at his office for a photo.
H

Consistently correct.
22:15, Wed 21 Feb
I saw one and cringed.
22:16, Wed 21 Feb
if you had been in the room you would have got the reference.
22:20, Wed 21 Feb
More funny or less funny than saying Cyprus 6?
22:21, Wed 21 Feb
i don't actually know the story on cyprus 6 so suggest funnier