23:14, Wed 21 Feb
If I knew there was going to be meetings I’d have set one up tbh, assumed nothing would happen until we had an opportunity to join.

Guess I was just hoping for a lil inclusion for the thousands who haven’t abandoned the City, if ya know what I mean Tom

*Stares longingly at Open House lanyard*
Happy Clapper
23:17, Wed 21 Feb
Hopkins. Just tell him there will be one at Bodymoor Heath soon.

All he wants to hear.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
23:17, Wed 21 Feb
all the clubs are being set up by fans and they want 100's not 10's so if you want to set one up go for it fill the form in
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:18, Wed 21 Feb
I think the issue is that a SC I this day and age tends to be from far afield and not the core. Which admittedly is unnecessarily odd.

They should stand for more than getting together to watch the match.
23:22, Wed 21 Feb
Charcy

Such as?
23:25, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
Charcy

Such as?

The collective persuasion and opinion they may be able to give that today's meeting was about a bit.
23:28, Wed 21 Feb
they have said that will happen - only time will tell but they openly said the OSC's will get consulted and invited to engage with the club - i also don't expect it to be just be about ticking the box to say it has happened.
23:34, Wed 21 Feb
Le Mod
If I knew there was going to be meetings I’d have set one up tbh, assumed nothing would happen until we had an opportunity to join.

Guess I was just hoping for a lil inclusion for the thousands who haven’t abandoned the City, if ya know what I mean Tom

Same

Im sure it was mentioned that there would be a Birmingham one
23:35, Wed 21 Feb
Not my point. Or Le Mods.

OSCs have to be inclusive and I think a lot of people who regularly go and are local do not see the need to be a part of an OSC. They shouldn't be excluded.
23:35, Wed 21 Feb
NouCamp
Le Mod

Same

Im sure it was mentioned that there would be a Birmingham one

If they carry weight then surely there needs to be at least five or six.

If the supporters clubs are going to be considered to carry more weight then the fanbase and particularly season ticket holders need to be told that and encouraged to join one. They should also have the ability to vote to run it.
23:40, Wed 21 Feb
Yeah absolutely, was just recalling maybe incorrectly that when the initiative was originally discussed there was talk of a OSC for Birmingham and as you mentioned it being more than just getting together to watch the game
00:03, Thu 22 Feb
Could still be good but where in Europe?

Ukraine ?

Belarus ?

Both places a pint of beer still costs under £1.00
09:42, Thu 22 Feb
TewkesburyBlue
Won’t be this year. Just confirmed at OSC meeting. Pre season this year will be in Europe, hopefully USA next year.

Thats a shame but as long as they give plenty of notice for the Cheltenham game so we can get our travel arrangements from Gloucester sorted. 👍
Turn left when you get on a plane.