22:39, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
i don't actually know the story on cyprus 6 so suggest funnier

That's actually a very strong answer.

I'm acceptant.

I did have the link for today but went for a walk. Was it good?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:47, Wed 21 Feb
yes, it was very positive they openly stated they are using Man City as the template and acknowledged the fans in the past were almost ignored. The OSC's going forward will be consulted on key fan issues - Season ticket prices etc. They also made it clear they are trying to get a badge on the back of the railway but to quote "As we want it to be seen where ever you are in the city we need to get planning permission." Other stuff was announced around ticket allocations for away games etc but i'm not going to post it publicly.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:57, Wed 21 Feb
How do you join the OSC if you’re from Birmingham? Not seen anything about it
Happy Clapper
22:58, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
yes, it was very positive they openly stated they are using Man City as the template and acknowledged the fans in the past were almost ignored. The OSC's going forward will be consulted on key fan issues - Season ticket prices etc. They also made it clear they are trying to get a badge on the back of the railway but to quote "As we want it to be seen where ever you are in the city we need to get planning permission." Other stuff was announced around ticket allocations for away games etc but i'm not going to post it publicly.

the fans in the past were almost ignored.

but i'm not going to post it publicly
23:01, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
they said it was still private but would say it won't be USA and will be in Europe. Still agreeing everything but hoping to announce shortly so people can make plans to attend.

Thank you for the update
launching 28th / 29th hopefully then can search for your nearest club and join it
Le Mod

To be fair you can start one from wherever you want in theory I suppose.
23:03, Wed 21 Feb
Madeira Blue
Robert Hopkins

the fans in the past were almost ignored.

but i'm not going to post it publicly

Not sure of your actual point, but i'm not going to steal the clubs thunder from the launch is my point.
23:03, Wed 21 Feb
Yeah true, I didn’t wanna start one, just join, I assume there will be a South Brum one at some point.
Happy Clapper
23:04, Wed 21 Feb
Charcy
Le Mod

To be fair you can start one from wherever you want in theory I suppose.

Yep there was no mention of a Small Heath one so that is available !
23:04, Wed 21 Feb
Le Mod
Yeah true, I didn’t wanna start one, just join, I assume there will be a South Brum one at some point.
Theres a Solihull one.
23:06, Wed 21 Feb
Robert Hopkins
Le Mod
Theres a Solihull one.

Is that relevant to what he said 🤣
23:07, Wed 21 Feb
I don’t live anywhere near Solihull, just wanted to join either a Birmingham one, South Birmingham One, Kings Norton one or whatever, so far it seems targeted at people from outside of Brum

I can see the site says they will open up Membership at the end of the Feb, so I’ll wait for that, assuming there will be local options
Happy Clapper
23:10, Wed 21 Feb
Le Mod
I don’t live anywhere near Solihull, just wanted to join either a Birmingham one, South Birmingham One, Kings Norton one or whatever, so far it seems targeted at people from outside of Brum

I do agree. If SCs are going to get extra relevance then the actual city needs to be covered too if not more. That might mean the club starting them.
23:11, Wed 21 Feb
Charcy
Robert Hopkins
Le Mod
Theres a Solihull one.

Is that relevant to what he said 🤣

Closest one i know is happening to South Brum. Once the OSC is launched you will be able to search for one but its based on where people are prepared to open them. I suppose people living further away from Brum fans are more likely want to belong to something that connects them. There are applications in from Dubai, New Zealand x 2, Australia, Hawaii, the ones closer to home weren't mentioned.