19:29, Sat 2 Mar
Club need to do something to get that ground full for the last 6 home games or whatever it is.

Feck the EFL guidelines, take a fine. Make it a tenna.
20:02, Sat 2 Mar
This
20:08, Sat 2 Mar
If we need three points v Norwich to stay up, it will be pretty full.
20:23, Sat 2 Mar
Let's get it sorted before that lets sell an extra 7k tickets for the remainder @ 15 quid a ticket ....
20:30, Sat 2 Mar
Can’t be disappointed with the figures today really tho. 23.5k at those prices and that weather was very good
21:52, Sat 2 Mar
David Xavis
Club need to do something to get that ground full for the last 6 home games or whatever it is.

What are the EFL rules regarding ticket prices?
21:55, Sat 2 Mar
Will give Amir a ring and get back. How much are you willing to pay cash only though.
21:58, Sat 2 Mar
David Xavis

Christ.

Are you Dong? Cos that was his attitude and look where it got us.
21:59, Sat 2 Mar
bruggeaway
Let's get it sorted before that lets sell an extra 7k tickets for the remainder @ 15 quid a ticket ....

If cheap tickets guaranteed sell outs we have sold out Hull in the cup.

It’s not that effing simple.
22:00, Sat 2 Mar
Its almost as if things like the UB40 concert aren't happening
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
00:27, Sun 3 Mar
Does anyone know what the actual EFL guidelines are? I think they should've did a deal on tickets last game for half price for todays game if it was possible.
00:58, Sun 3 Mar
Blues turn out for the big games and when on a roll. Price plays a part of course. Filling the ground regularly will only be done by season ticket sales. We need to find a pricing structure that sells them. I’m a pensioner now mine costs about £13 a game which ain’t that much. Need to get new supporters to go especially younger ones. And find a way to sell season tickets for the lower areas as affordable as possible.
08:26, Sun 3 Mar
CarlosCostly
Does anyone know what the actual EFL guidelines are? I think they should've did a deal on tickets last game for half price for todays game if it was possible.

Working on something, but essentially we can only do deals that affect the whole ground four times a season… and we have to offer it to the away fans too.

I know people are desperate for a full ground but I think if we’re gonna offer deals something like the Sunderland game would be better. We need more than just to offer cheap tickets; we need to be in a position where people bring their friends and relatives who haven’t been able to come.

I honestly believe if it was simple as offering cut price tickets to guarantee success they’d be doing it; the reason they’re not implies that it’s much more nuanced.
08:33, Sun 3 Mar
It was fairly full today. Atmosphere was alright.
08:34, Sun 3 Mar
It was fairly full today. Atmosphere was alright.

Sorry, it's not today anymore is it. Time is a mystery.