20:07, Mon 18 Mar
Out of interest are the games even going to as internationals?
My Blue Heaven
Out of interest are the games even going to as internationals?

They can't be, unless Hull has become a nation state
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:33, Mon 18 Mar
JourneyOn
There’s honour in playing as many games as you can for your country; as someone has said he could get injured in training.

There’s also a benefit of no pressure games to boost inner confidence that although doesn’t appear to be knocked could well actually be.

Yes he could be injured in training but if he's here training he's going to be picked for the biggest game of our season.

If he goes away with his country to play a Pro Evo random exhibition match then the perceived wisdom on here is that he won't play for us.

The fact it's two joke fixtures is what irks me.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Exactly

It’s not a real game or a “cap”

Waste of time
20:50, Mon 18 Mar
I've always considered Hull to be another world.
20:56, Mon 18 Mar
They have their own phone company
When he retires he can look at his number of caps and only speak about the big games. It's an honour to represent your country and he may be resigned to jumping ship when league one beckons.
21:05, Mon 18 Mar
You're either an international or you're not

He cant pick and choose which games he turns up for or what friendlies he plays in however tinpot it may appear playing club sides

Nobody would bat an eyelid if it was a couple of friendlies against the likes of Trinidad or Kosovo
21:08, Mon 18 Mar
Well yeah cos they’d be international games.

He’s being called up to play against two club sides. These won’t be international caps
21:19, Mon 18 Mar
Friendly games either way
shd
22:41, Mon 18 Mar
NouCamp

He cant pick and choose which games he turns up for or what friendlies he plays in

Ryan Giggs did pretty much that
My Blue Heaven
Well yeah cos they’d be international games.

He’s being called up to play against two club sides. These won’t be international caps

It’s an honour to play for your country, whatever the circumstances. I can’t understand giving him grief for doing that.
09:11, Tue 19 Mar
shd
shd
NouCamp

He cant pick and choose which games he turns up for or what friendlies he plays in

Ryan Giggs did pretty much that
He shagged his brothers missus and slaps women about. Allegedly.
Good on Bacuna for doing the opposite
Tony Fantastico
I’m not giving him grief. I think that’s a bit dramatic

I’m saying they are relatively insignificant games. Which they are.
17:12, Thu 21 Mar
FT Curaçao 1-0 Hull City

Bacuna played 70 minutes