Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

His first game against QPR. Wasn't that where everyone reckoned he was flirting for a move

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

I'll take your word for it

That wasn't why he was sacked though, the flirting was a convenient way to smear him IIRC

Absolutely 👍

If it was just his interviews they'd have made a sensible appointment to continue his style and results.

It was always about getting the right angles of passing (🤢) and a big name in.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:15, Tue 19 Mar
People slag him off for apparently talking to Fulham and QPR, while simultaneously loving Jude[as] Bellingham, a guy who was having tours of Man United's training ground and tucking into Bourissa Dortmund goody-bags, despite still being a Blues player at a time we were in a relegation fight.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
13:16, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett
People slag him off for apparently talking to Fulham and QPR, while simultaneously loving Jude[as] Bellingham, a guy who was having tours of Man United's training ground and tucking into Bourissa Dortmund goody-bags, while a Blues player, while we were in a relegation fight.

See it's this shit I haven't missed. You were doing this shtick when Jude was still in nappies!
...oh do feck off 😤
13:22, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett
People slag him off for apparently talking to Fulham and QPR, while simultaneously loving Jude[as] Bellingham, a guy who was having tours of Man United's training ground and tucking into Bourissa Dortmund goody-bags, despite still being a Blues player at a time we were in a relegation fight.
was he around when jude signed for Dortmund? it was Monk to be correct, actually no it was clotet
13:28, Tue 19 Mar
Oh ffs Brownie. It’s been 5 minutes! 😂😂😂
13:29, Tue 19 Mar
🙂

I’m sorry, do I know you?

You seem like a bit of a ponce
13:29, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett

Welcome home King.
13:34, Tue 19 Mar
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

His first game against QPR. Wasn't that where everyone reckoned he was flirting for a move

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

That wasn't why he was sacked though, the flirting was a convenient way to smear him IIRC

O rly?

You know that for sure?
13:49, Tue 19 Mar
mr_crosby
David Xavis
Drink it in. GR bleeds blue.

He bleeds the colour of the highest payout

As does pretty much every manager and player in the game.
13:51, Tue 19 Mar
Elite trolling- can only applaud this 👏
13:53, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Well, the people running the club then do seem like they were idiots so it could have been a factor.

They certainly never announced that was a factor - you might know more
14:17, Tue 19 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

Absolutely 👍

If it was just his interviews they'd have made a sensible appointment to continue his style and results.

It was always about getting the right angles of passing (🤢) and a big name in.
@El Mayor 👆
Tony Fantastico
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Well, the people running the club then do seem like they were idiots so it could have been a factor.

They certainly never announced that was a factor - you might know more
Might? Effin might?
Mayor is the king of Brum
Tony Fantastico
14:28, Tue 19 Mar
"Given his results at Blues, we doubt many at St Andrew's will care too much".

True 99.9% of true lifelong Blues really don't care.

Always Club first in my experience.