15:01, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

His first game against QPR. Wasn't that where everyone reckoned he was flirting for a move

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

I'll take your word for it

That wasn't why he was sacked though, the flirting was a convenient way to smear him IIRC

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Yep
15:13, Tue 19 Mar
Liam of Brum
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

His first game against QPR. Wasn't that where everyone reckoned he was flirting for a move

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

That wasn't why he was sacked though, the flirting was a convenient way to smear him IIRC

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Yep

Sorry Liam, but you don’t.

I can’t say I know everything either but I know for sure that Rowett pissed them off fishing around and then asking for a new deal, and then not signing it when offered one.

Where they went wrong was they should have called his bluff and told him if he can get more money elsewhere, then to go. Their pride got in the way though and they acted stupidly.
15:52, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
Liam of Brum
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Yep

I can’t say I know everything either but I know for sure that Rowett pissed them off fishing around and then asking for a new deal, and then not signing it when offered one.

Where they went wrong was they should have called his bluff and told him if he can get more money elsewhere, then to go. Their pride got in the way though and they acted stupidly.

Understatement of the millenium. It'd be like peak Barcelona sacking Messi because he asked for a better contract lol

Yes: Rowett = Messi
17:15, Tue 19 Mar
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

This seems very similar to the WUM type of wank that the recently returned poster Gary Rowett used to come out with.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
18:52, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
Liam of Brum
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
El Mayor
Belgrade Blue
Thongs
I’d rather go down

Knighthead out!

Oh the symbolism

Didn’t reckon pal. Knew.

O rly?

You know that for sure?

Yep

Perhaps they didn't offer him enough?

Just speculating loike.
19:24, Tue 19 Mar
They offered him more than he asked for... on the proviso he got us into the playoffs.
19:48, Tue 19 Mar
Fair enough I suppose, though that would have been a huge over achievement to cap off an already impressive overachievement with the squad we had.
H

Consistently correct.
20:00, Tue 19 Mar
What a joke of a club for even think about bringing Rowett back when we have a manager. The goal we conceded v Watford was down to a mistake by a player not the assistant manager. Sanderson’s poor challenge that lead to his red card v southampton was not due to the assistant manager rather Sanderson’s rash decision. Then the inability to defend late on in the game was poor decision making by the players on the pitch as was the late goal conceded at Millwall.

It is the players that have us in this mess and ownership for a stupid change by owners in bringing in Rooney. Aslo, guilty is the Technical Director of Football for failing to add a striker in the two past transfer windows.