11:23, Tue 19 Mar
Would be good to see a huge show of support for TM at the next home game.

Let's let him know we're all thinking of him and his recovery.
11:25, Tue 19 Mar
Some of us will do it at QPR first and won’t be salivating over Rowett as that won’t do Tone much good
Tony Fantastico
11:41, Tue 19 Mar
Not really meant to be a point scoring thread. Would be good for Tony to see a big show of support from a large crowd at home that's all.
11:46, Tue 19 Mar
I agree, although I think it should have happened in the first home game after his issue was announced but it didn’t materialise.
11:48, Tue 19 Mar
Yeah I think we should. I know the away fans did their bit at Ipswich but it would be good to do something at home.
11:54, Tue 19 Mar
You can care about TM and be happy that we will stay up now GR is in at the same time fyi.
11:55, Tue 19 Mar
The Tony Mowbray Fantastico song has been sang at every game home and away since he stepped back. There has been a great show of support for him In every game.
11:57, Tue 19 Mar
Tilton Rifle
Not really meant to be a point scoring thread. Would be good for Tony to see a big show of support from a large crowd at home that's all.
Stop point scoring 😛
Tony Fantastico
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
The Tony Mowbray Fantastico song has been sang at every game home and away since he stepped back. There has been a great show of support for him In every game.
Great?
I disagree. You wouldn’t have heard on tv
Tony Fantastico
12:03, Tue 19 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
Great?
I disagree. You wouldn’t have heard on tv

If he was watching on BluesTV and has any sense, he would have it on mute anyway.
12:10, Tue 19 Mar
GPWM
Tony Fantastico
Tilton Rifle
Would be good to see a huge show of support for TM at the next home game.

Let's let him know we're all thinking of him and his recovery.

We are all hoping he has a speedy recovery.

However, now is the time to back the manager, Gary Rowett
Back the Manager whoever that might be and the Team.
Goes without saying really. We're a club. Both Rowett (if announced) and TM are part of the club. I just think there should be a big show of support for TM at home. It doesn't detract from anything else.
Tilton Rifle
Goes without saying really. We're a club. Both Rowett (if announced) and TM are part of the club. I just think there should be a big show of support for TM at home. It doesn't detract from anything else.

I think bringing in Rowett is disrespectful to Mowbray