They were inundated for the blues matters and I'm told you did pretty much have to be right at the top of your game to get on it. The one guy who will be on one of the panels is pretty much the best in the world at what he does. That whole disappointing for the average fan does mean the quality of experience helping them can only be a good thing, and won't be people just along for the biscuits.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:00, Sun 24 Mar
I like you was unsuccessful with my application but as yet have not received an invite as promised and being at the top of the alphabetical order. Can I ask were you also at the top end ?
14:00, Sun 24 Mar
They've been going into everyone's junk/spam folders so check there.
What was the dress code everyone was moaning about?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:24, Sun 24 Mar
No vile shirts
Tony Fantastico
16:23, Sun 24 Mar
Check your junk/spam folder, mine arrived there on 22nd March.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
17:47, Sun 24 Mar
Nah nothing in junk just rechecked again.
Nikola Zigic
What was the dress code everyone was moaning about?

No idea not seen my invite as goes to my work email and I'm sat sunning myself in Egypt at the mo.
20:21, Sun 24 Mar
There isn’t one
Happy Clapper
20:41, Sun 24 Mar
You going again?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:27, Sun 24 Mar
They've been going into everyone's junk/spam folders so check there.

That's where both my invites went - obviously still not well enough to go so have passed them on to repsonsible and deserving persons
15:17, Thu 28 Mar
Have you had an invite yet? I also applied for Blues matters, didn't get any feedback as to whether i was successful or not and haven't had an invite. Checked my spam and nothing.
16:58, Thu 28 Mar
I emailed them and was told they are resending some so guess there were a few of us.