09:18, Thu 28 Mar
Thongs
He’s going to start Gary Gardner on Friday. Lap that decision up.

He can start Craig Gardener if it results in us getting a draw or better Friday.

Results are all that matter for the last 8 games - I don't care who plays or even what position.

Get Lukey Juke on with one leg standing at the far post if it will make the difference.
09:20, Thu 28 Mar
So you trust what people Mayor will say if it’s positive but not negative?

I think it’s dangerous to be so one eyed tbf

Still, he is here now and I back him to get 3/4 wins to keep us up

Starting tomorrow. Think we shithouse a one nil
09:29, Thu 28 Mar
My Blue Heaven
So you trust what people Mayor will say if it’s positive but not negative?

I think it’s dangerous to be so one eyed tbf

Still, he is here now and I back him to get 3/4 wins to keep us up

Starting tomorrow. Think we shithouse a one nil

What?

Anyway, a one nil would be breath-taking. A away draw would do me.
09:46, Thu 28 Mar
if i was gary gardener i would be thinking the other lot of midfielders havent done too well recently..
09:49, Thu 28 Mar
And then he should be wondering why he can't get a game in that case. Perhaps he should then realise his time at this level is over and piss off.
09:50, Thu 28 Mar
albi
Petebaldwin
"My job is to make sure Tony Mowbray comes back here as a Championship manager."

Whatever side of the fence you sit on, I think that's something we can all get behind. 👍

I honestly can not see TM coming back, I just have a feeling that we have not been given the full situation. I really really hope I am wrong.
I think your right. Venus going was a red flag for me. Like you I hope I'm wrong.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
09:53, Thu 28 Mar
I don't fancy us at all tomorrow, having watched them a few times recently they'll pepper us with set pieces and are really well organised and horrible to play against.

I predict a miserable defeat, but I think we beat Preston. I'd take that outcome I fink
Happy Clapper
09:58, Thu 28 Mar
You only believe positive stuff basically.
10:02, Thu 28 Mar
Back to the wolves like Rowetts first game but we will nick one

Cammmaaannnn blueeeesss
10:03, Thu 28 Mar
My Blue Heaven

"...I lap up the positives when they are true and evidence based."
If he does get this miracle over the line, and if the unthinkable happens and Uncle Tone doesn’t make it back for whatever reason, I for one would fink we could do a lot worse than give GR another chance.

He would be starting from a good place, surely.

There’s worse out there.

No miracle required. It’s in our hands, and we should be safe without encountering any drama
10:13, Thu 28 Mar
My Blue Heaven
Liam is a funny chap, he’d Lap up anything positive said by the posters he’s accusing of making stuff KRO

Yes, course I lap up the positives when they are true and evidence based.

Who wouldn't?

There is a lot to love right now.

I'm a reader of the Stoics and as a result I'm not a fan of unreasonable negativity.

You have to be positive to be a blues fan - looking on the bright side is essential to believing things will get better after all we have been through.

KRO

You may be misreading the stoics

Generally stoic would advocate a rational and detached assessment of potential challenges in order to diminish the power that fear, anxiety, and external events had over them.

Seneca wrote extensively on this topic. He emphasised the importance of practicing adversity in advance so that when difficult situations arose, individuals could respond with composure and rationality rather than being overwhelmed by emotions.
10:16, Thu 28 Mar
Liam of Brum
My Blue Heaven

"...I lap up the positives when they are true and evidence based."

It’s absolutely true Rowett was offered a new deal and he turned it down. He has confirmed that himself.

What he failed to mention was that he got more money if we got in the playoffs in that new deal.

As for the stuff about him tarting himself around that is both true and evidence based. You just don’t believe it - which is fine, cos that is your prerogative.
10:16, Thu 28 Mar
I don't fancy us at all tomorrow, having watched them a few times recently they'll pepper us with set pieces and are really well organised and horrible to play against.

I predict a miserable defeat, but I think we beat Preston. I'd take that outcome I fink

Their resurgence has stalled a bit, and with us no doubt packing the team with resolute types, I can’t see either side scoring.
10:20, Thu 28 Mar
Fat Buddha CBE

Their resurgence has stalled a bit, and with us no doubt packing the team with resolute types, I can’t seeither side scoring.

It comes down to individual mistakes if we can cut them out.